Working for Sephora

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooohooooo wait does that mean u wont be posting looks??? i hope not.. please do make time for us specktra gurls lol j/p. anyhooo thats awsome way to go....... Hi-5 clap clap

I'll try to post some looks. But they'll be better looks because I'm getting training and experience! Don't worry I wont forget about the place that has improved my technique SO much. Specktra will remain in my heart forever. I probably wouldn't have been hired if I hadn't been here so much learning from everyone.

Jaim

Way to go!!
smiles.gif

jeanna

Woohoo!! Welcome to the club!! I work there part-time and it's been great! Lots of fun
smiles.gif

MizMac

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you!! Welcome to the sephora family, your going to love it there, I know I do!!

MAC_Pixie04

for those of you working there, whats the employee discount? i hear it's not so good lol but it's better than zero!

MizMac

It's smaller than the one I got a MAC, but you get gratis like almost every day. I like it because I'm not married to any line and there aren't the aus/ipt nazi's breathing down your neck!! Plus when we have an event, they are cool about booking goals, like there is no real pressure about them. I hear during the xmas holiday we get 40% off the website!!! I really love it a sephora and happy I went to work for them!!

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizMac
It's smaller than the one I got a MAC, but you get gratis like almost every day. I like it because I'm not married to any line and there aren't the aus/ipt nazi's breathing down your neck!! Plus when we have an event, they are cool about booking goals, like there is no real pressure about them. I hear during the xmas holiday we get 40% off the website!!! I really love it a sephora and happy I went to work for them!!

well i know MAC's ranges from 30-60%, so in comparison to mac, even a 25-30% discount would be great at Sephora, because a lot of the brands there are costly, even more so than MAC. So we do get gratis at Sephora? That's awesome, because the only "make up" I own from sephora is some mascara and gloss, and I don't wanna be all MACed out at work and then try to sell something else to customers lol I'm really excited to be working there. I'd applied at a million cosmetics counters in different department stores, i'm so happy to finally have my foot in the door in a field that I love.

Latest posts