WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

elegant-one

My Guerlain balls just shipped from Nordies! Yipee!
nanaparty.gif
pompom.gif
flower.gif

THANK YOU my dear
bouquet.gif

SassyWonder

[COLOR=0000FF]Yay!!!  I'm so glad you got them.  We need to hook Naomi up too right?[/COLOR]    [COLOR=0000FF]So awesome!!!  I'm wearing my BIG BALLS, Perles Du Paradis today.  I love them so, so much!!!  Can't wait until you get your's[/COLOR]:stars:
I need more balls? Hook up please?!

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF]   Alrighty then.  Go big or go home, as they say!  I'm happy for you.  That lipstick is off the charts gorgeous.  I can't[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   wait to see it on you!!![/COLOR]
I'll be sure to post a pic! This is the last haul of the year for me unless that Chanel highlighter ends up slipping into one of my bags. :lol:

alnike86

Dangit. The big balls are back at Sephora and I want them...just because.

Although I think they might pull too pink on me? I almost never wear blush (sacrilege, I know), so I worry they will be too blushy.

elegant-one

Dangit. The big balls are back at Sephora and I want them...just because.

Although I think they might pull too pink on me? I almost never wear blush (sacrilege, I know), so I worry they will be too blushy.
I saw a swatch of them & they are not too blushy. Very sheer pretty glowy flawless look.

Maybe those that have the big balls could tell us how it looks on their skin
clapping.gif

alnike86

Not blushy at at all---you'd have to bathe yourself in them for that. I don't concentrate this in one area---I do an overall face application.

Dreamy---just dreamy---wearing mine now.
Dangit. Now I might have to pull the trigger.