WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

allthingsglam

My big balls (Perles du Paradis), which arrived today - photo taken indoors, without flash My holiday balls - photo taken in daylight
Hehe popped in here the title of this thread too funny I would say if I was going to get balls I would definitely get big balls omg I can't Lmbo

elegant-one

This thread just makes me lose it!
th_roll1.gif
rofl.gif
girlhaha.gif

It NEVER gets old!

elegant-one

Okay- here's my experience w/my new big balls! Cue Barry White singing 'let's get it on'
graucho.gif
After not being able to open them for several hours after they arrived, I
slowly move toward my big balls. The scent gets stronger as I move closer, and closer. Those balls didn't know that in my right hand was a big white Tom Ford
Bronzer brush. That scent kept drawing me closer, closer and then, and then---I did it! I rolled my big white brush all over those balls, ever so gently. I twirled the
brush a few times---boy did those balls look happy. I withdrew my brush and wiped it all over my face & décolletage. It was full of ball-dust. I had the best glow ever.
I love these new big balls and I have no idea how I'm going to decide which to wear---a real ball conflict!

heart.gif
sweet.png
Had me waiting with baited breath
drools.gif
th_roll1.gif

sterry

Hi lovely ladies, thanks so much for all that share here! I've lurked and it's so fun to hear your thoughts on the latest and greatest collections and what's a hit or miss. I have been a makeup love fest and am a SephoraVIB rouge to prove it! Having fun though and love, love, love to try new things. So Hi!!
urock.gif

With that said can someone please enlighten me on these balls? What do they do? How do you use them? Can you swipe over the balls for application or are you ball breakers?
yahoo.gif

Enlighten me please..... what is the hype???

elegant-one

Hi lovely ladies, thanks so much for all that share here! I've lurked and it's so fun to hear your thoughts on the latest and greatest collections and what's a hit or miss. I have been a makeup love fest and am a SephoraVIB rouge to prove it! Having fun though and love, love, love to try new things. So Hi!!
urock.gif

With that said can someone please enlighten me on these balls? What do they do? How do you use them? Can you swipe over the balls for application or are you ball breakers?
yahoo.gif

Enlighten me please..... what is the hype???
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm fairly new to the world of balls, but mostly you just dust them over your skin or use to highlight using a fluffy brush. The come in different skin enhancing shades, matte & shimmer. They make the skin look flawless no matter which ones you use.

NaomiH

:specktrawelcome: [@]sterry[/@], I'm new to the world of balls and am anxiously awaiting my first set. :)

Medgal07

Yes, it really is quite a shame. I'm afraid I'll either a) break the palette, or b) break my nail, or c) break my finger.
cry.gif
Heaven forbid----I'm having a similar issue with EL's powder belle, Crystal Baby. I wanted to wear it today but I
couldn't open it. I can w/a paring knife but I didn't have time to run down to the kitchen for one. It was so
annoying.

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] Okay- here's my experience w/my new big balls!  Cue Barry White singing 'let's get it on'  [/COLOR]:naughty:  [COLOR=0000FF]After not being able to open them for several hours after they arrived, [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   slowly move toward my big balls.  The scent gets stronger as I move closer, [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]and closer.  Those balls didn't know that in my right hand was a big white Tom Ford[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Bronzer brush.  That scent kept drawing me closer, closer and then, and then---I did it!  I rolled [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]my big white brush all over those balls, ever so gently.  I twirled the[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   brush [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]a few times---boy did those balls look happy.  I withdrew my brush and wiped it all over my face & décolletage.  It was full of ball-dust.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I had the best glow ever.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I love [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]these new big balls and I have no [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]idea how I'm going to decide which to wear---a real ball conflict![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]:heart:
That's some description!!! Loved it!! :heart: Nw I want big balls too :shock:

sterry

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Ok, so the balls make you look flawless, check! They are different in colors I see. Do you have to think about your undertones or anything of the sort when determining which color set to get? Off to google! But it's nice to talk to you ladies. I know I will get the facts about all things makeup! Thanks so much!