WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

elegant-one

Are Blanc de Perle balls as well? I'd better stay away form this thread.
Yes, the 00 Blanc Perles. Go to the Holiday Opera thread & look at my pics of them. All white perles
eyelove.gif
I ADORE them on!

The white perles are my fourth set.
lol.gif

Medgal07

Oh yay you got them! Have you tried it on the body yet? I know they were made for face and body, but I imagine it's too pink/lavender as a body powder.
Thanks Sugarberry! I thought I'd wait until tomorrow---and I'm so looking forward to it!

Queenesq

I'm assuming the blanc perles make a beautiful highlight. For you luckly owners of the blanc perles, please let us know - are they a champagne color highlight?

Medgal07

I'm assuming the blanc perles make a beautiful highlight. For you luckly owners of the blanc perles, please let us know - are they a champagne color highlight?
No. They really are white and cast a very subtle shimmer & glow when I apply it very lightly on either the high planes of my face with a large fan brush or over my entire
face w/my TF bronzer brush, which is large & dense. I really love them. They just might be my favorite so far.

Ernie

[COLOR=0000FF] No.  They really are white and cast a very subtle shimmer & glow when I apply it very lightly on either the high planes of my face with a large fan brush or over my entire[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   face w/my TF bronzer brush, [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]which is large & dense.  I really love them.  They just might be my favorite so far.[/COLOR]
Yes, the 00 Blanc Perles. Go to the Holiday Opera thread & look at my pics of them. All white perles :eyelove: I ADORE them on! The white perles are my fourth set. :lol:  
Well I ordered the holiday balls from Nordies, had a note so figured it was ok! Then went off to eBay to get the Perle balls. :eek:

califabulous

you guys showing off your balls made my night! Thank you for sharing your big and small and colorful balls!
lol.gif
I've never considered getting my own set of balls but these are really beautiful.

HappyHippy

Quote:Originally Posted by Ernie

Well I ordered the holiday balls from Nordies, had a note so figured it was ok! Then went off to eBay to get the Perle balls.
eeksign.gif

Ball addicts here. Wich packaging did you get? And I ordered mine yesterday to, does that mean we have twins?

stephshopaholic

All this ball worshipping spurred me I to buying the clair balls off of sephora just now, I hope I like them I had a 20% off code so at least I didn't have to fork over $60 lol. I was considering the limited edition ones but I feel like they're just too warm for me.

laurennnxox

No. They really are white and cast a very subtle shimmer & glow when I apply it very lightly on either the high planes of my face with a large fan brush or over my entire
face w/my TF bronzer brush, which is large & dense. I really love them. They just might be my favorite so far.
I am so impatient on my white balls! Ebay estimates them at arriving between Oct 31-Nov 17th. Such a wide window! About how long did yours take to be delivered?

elegant-one

Well I ordered the holiday balls from Nordies, had a note so figured it was ok! Then went off to eBay to get the Perle balls.
eeksign.gif
girlhaha.gif
I think you'll really really love the white ones!
friends.gif
girlhaha.gif
Let us know what you think if the holiday balls - oh, & how many red ones you get
amuse.gif

sugarberry

If you're concerned about it being too white, because 00 won't work for everyone due to how white it is, there is a blanc de perles 1 called blossom. It has some yellow and lavender balls in it, so it's just a bit warmer. It is lighter than our Clair (the lightest shade carried in North America). You'll have to get it off eBay though. Edit to mention that all the perles released with the Spring 2014 is called blossom. I think this is just the newer version of blanc de perles.

elegant-one

pompom.gif
thats awesome! really!
drinks.gif

NaomiH

I noticed on Nordies that they no longer have the Holiday stuff on pre-order, maybe my balls will ship today instead of Tuesday like originally stated!

elegant-one

A beautiful elegant highlight. I used them lightly all over my face & it made my skin look flawless with the sweetest glow & bit of shimmer. Like Meddy said just pure white no ivory or champagne.

sugarberry

A beautiful elegant highlight. I used them lightly all over my face & it made mys skin look flawless with the sweetest glow & bit of shimmer. Like Meddy said just pure white no ivory or champagne.
Yeah, I was just going to say I wear them all over my face. I do think the "whiteness" of it makes it a little trickier for a lot of skin tones to wear. You can easily go overboard if you brush it all over your face like traditional meteorites unless you're fair. I guess that would make it less of a value for some, as it acts as a traditional highlighter.

Audrey C

Yeah, I was just going to say I wear them all over my face. I do think the "whiteness" of it makes it a little trickier for a lot of skin tones to wear. You can easily go overboard if you brush it all over your face like traditional meteorites unless you're fair. I guess that would make it less of a value for some, as it acts as a traditional highlighter.
The new Asia-only version has pink and peach balls, so it might be more wearable for those concerned about a white only version.