congrat.gif
New Baller!!! Yay Naomi!!!!
I'm so happy to officially be a baller!
yahoo.gif

HappyHippy

Quote:Originally Posted by NaomiH

My first balls!
pompom.gif

Congrats, they are amazing. The best thing about a limited edition is that you can look at it and think "Oh, I bought my first perles from the cristmas collection 2014". I just got carried away and bought Blanc de Perle. Now I just have to stay away from buying any cosmetics untill I run out. I don't think that is going to happen. Megdal, your balls are stunning. Glad to read that you got the cap off.

elegant-one

awww thank you

really? It's still the same old me :)

does it mean I did not look pretty before? lol just messing with you
girlhaha.gif
Yes, you look amazing before & after. I think it's your hair maybe? I don't remember it being as blonde. I think the pic I saw before you may have had it in a ponytail. Anyhoo, doll you are so pretty! And boy can you ever do a lovely sexy wicked liner
heart.gif

NaomiH

Quote:Originally Posted by NaomiH

My first balls!
pompom.gif

Congrats, they are amazing. The best thing about a limited edition is that you can look at it and think "Oh, I bought my first perles from the cristmas collection 2014". I just got carried away and bought Blanc de Perle. Now I just have to stay away from buying any cosmetics untill I run out. I don't think that is going to happen. Megdal, your balls are stunning. Glad to read that you got the cap off.
Thanks! I'm really excited to finally try them, I've eyed balls for awhile now. :pompom:

Latest posts