WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

nanluvsbutee

girlhaha.gif
I think you'll really really love the white ones!
friends.gif
girlhaha.gif
Let us know what you think if the holiday balls - oh, & how many red ones you get
amuse.gif
Finally went by the post office to collect my white balls today -- they are truly stunning. LOVE!!! And they smell heavenly...
th_e2cloud9.gif

nanluvsbutee

lol.gif
Have you heard of anything crazier??? I keep looking over at it and I crack up laughing---oh the absurdity
lmao.gif
So, I purchased the Bobbi Brown Navy/Nude palette (back in the summer? or was it even earlier? Not sure!)...but, I couldn't open that palette to save my life. And guess what -- I have YET to see the inside of the palette!!!! Yes, I should have just taken it back, or gotten someone else to open. Nope, just sits in a drawer....unopened.
001_unsure.gif

nanluvsbutee

Vineetha, I'm rolling on the floor! I'm on the phone w/hubs telling him my ball story when I saw this. I just opened my balls. Now everyone else who orders this one will
know too!!! Thanks so much. I can now see my lovely balls!!!!

yahoo.gif
At least the cardboard canister held up to your strenuous yanking on the balls...!!!
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

Finally went by the post office to collect my white balls today -- they are truly stunning. LOVE!!! And they smell heavenly...
th_e2cloud9.gif
Oh my, you got them
pompom.gif
eyelove.gif
Are they not the most gorgeous thing you have ever used on your face!
love.gif
I'm so happy you were able to get them!!!

elegant-one

yahoo.gif
My new balls just arrived --Perles Du Paradis. Meet my new balls. Pretty canister right--well I can't open it
th_roll1.gif
I twisted the lid, I tried to lift the lid. All to no avail. This is so redic that I peed my pants in a fit of laughter. Hubs is away on business so I won't get to see my balls until he gets home! BTW, for anyone concerned about this particular canister being cardboard--it's so sturdy and didn't budge as I struggled to open it! Bottom line, I can't yet see my balls, but I sure smell my balls.

Died laughing.............
rofl.gif
almost made me pee my pants reading!!!! OH THE TORTURE!!!!!!!!!! Can't look at your balls
amazed.gif
fool.gif

I have nails & I don't like the container lids at all. I have one that I always have to have hubs open because I cannot. Can't wait to see them!!!

Audrey C

I'm loving my pearls and have worn them daily since getting them; I definitely see a difference between the Medium and the Perles d'Etoiles. I'm still lemming the Crazy Pearls from last year; given all of your good experience with Singapore sellers, I'm thinking of adding these to my holiday list while there are still some to be had. Thus far I haven't actually had to pay for any; I got the 03-Medium with Shoppers points, the holiday version as a gift and I'm thinking these would make a great Christmas gift. Even better. #whyspendmyownmoney #clancampbell
th_thb5ed765e.gif

Medgal07

I'm loving my pearls and have worn them daily since getting them; I definitely see a difference between the Medium and the Perles d'Etoiles. I'm still lemming the Crazy Pearls from last year; given all of your good experience with Singapore sellers, I'm thinking of adding these to my holiday list while there are still some to be had. Thus far I haven't actually had to pay for any; I got the 03-Medium with Shoppers points, the holiday version as a gift and I'm thinking these would make a great Christmas gift. Even better. #whyspendmyownmoney #clancampbell
th_thb5ed765e.gif
th_worship.gif
Now that's some creative balling!!!!!

Medgal07

Died laughing.............
rofl.gif
almost made me pee my pants reading!!!! OH THE TORTURE!!!!!!!!!! Can't look at your balls
amazed.gif
fool.gif

I have nails & I don't like the container lids at all. I have one that I always have to have hubs open because I cannot. Can't wait to see them!!!
lol.gif
Thanks to @ Vineetha---I'd still be trying to open my balls all these days later. She's the one who told me that they don't open like my other balls.
icon_eek.gif

Medgal07

thud.gif
thud.gif
eyelove.gif

WOOT! HURRY UP & try them on babe!! We'll we waiting for ya
fluffy.gif
Okay- here's my experience w/my new big balls! Cue Barry White singing 'let's get it on'
graucho.gif
After not being able to open them for several hours after they arrived, I
slowly move toward my big balls. The scent gets stronger as I move closer, and closer. Those balls didn't know that in my right hand was a big white Tom Ford
Bronzer brush. That scent kept drawing me closer, closer and then, and then---I did it! I rolled my big white brush all over those balls, ever so gently. I twirled the
brush a few times---boy did those balls look happy. I withdrew my brush and wiped it all over my face & décolletage. It was full of ball-dust. I had the best glow ever.
I love these new big balls and I have no idea how I'm going to decide which to wear---a real ball conflict!

heart.gif

Medgal07

So, I purchased the Bobbi Brown Navy/Nude palette (back in the summer? or was it even earlier? Not sure!)...but, I couldn't open that palette to save my life. And guess what -- I have YET to see the inside of the palette!!!! Yes, I should have just taken it back, or gotten someone else to open. Nope, just sits in a drawer....unopened.
001_unsure.gif
OMG! That's so tragic. Maybe someone with that same palette & issue will read your post and offer a solution.
th_cheerup.gif

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF] Okay- here's my experience w/my new big balls!  Cue Barry White singing 'let's get it on'  [/COLOR]:naughty:  [COLOR=0000FF]After not being able to open them for several hours after they arrived, [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   slowly move toward my big balls.  The scent gets stronger as I move closer, [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]and closer.  Those balls didn't know that in my right hand was a big white Tom Ford[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Bronzer brush.  That scent kept drawing me closer, closer and then, and then---I did it!  I rolled [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]my big white brush all over those balls, ever so gently.  I twirled the[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   brush [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]a few times---boy did those balls look happy.  I withdrew my brush and wiped it all over my face & décolletage.  It was full of ball-dust.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I had the best glow ever.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I love [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]these new big balls and I have no [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]idea how I'm going to decide which to wear---a real ball conflict![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]:heart:
That's some story, Meddy! :hot:

rockin

My big balls (Perles du Paradis), which arrived today - photo taken indoors, without flash

My holiday balls - photo taken in daylight