WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

KiKi Kontour

_9861188.jpg
_10632457.jpg
_10534574.jpg
_10179733.jpg

this is my first order!! I've been dying to try these halogen joints and for $60 I know they'll sell out quick!! that pink Ted Baker makeup bag is $30!! I slept on it last year and was sold out BEFORE the sale opened to the public so I said heeeell naw...lemme get it NOW!! and I've been lookin for a good sunscreen so im tryin coola cuz I hear good reviews. this pack is $40

novocainedreams

_9861188.jpg

_10632457.jpg

_10534574.jpg
_10179733.jpg
this is my first order!! I've been dying to try these halogen joints and for $60 I know they'll sell out quick!! that pink Ted Baker makeup bag is $30!! I slept on it last year and was sold out BEFORE the sale opened to the public so I said heeeell naw...lemme get it NOW!! and I've been lookin for a good sunscreen so im tryin coola cuz I hear good reviews. this pack is $40
Those bags are so cute! I was looking at them earlier.

novocainedreams

Sorry to hear you haven't received them yet. I posted your package 10 days ago. Please let me know when it's arrived.
Oh no it's not your fault! But the post won't deliver without someone being home because they are international, and no one is home when they come. They are supposed to come again today but who knows if they follow the request.

Monsy

Oh no it's not your fault! But the post won't deliver without someone being home because they are international, and no one is home when they come. They are supposed to come again today but who knows if they follow the request.
if no one is home they need to leave a note so you can come to the post office with your ID to pick it up

Medgal07

_9861188.jpg
_10632457.jpg
_10534574.jpg
_10179733.jpg

NICE Selection Kiki. I'm getting a few MU items. Here's one of them:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vineetha

YSL rock lace palette swatches!! Nordstrom anniversary exclusive!!
https://instagram.com/p/42GB6NQ3qS/
https://instagram.com/p/4V1T_aw3vT/

Girlybeautyxo

Are the Anniversary Pearls the Rainbow Pearls? I bought the Rainbow one's in Europe and don't want to buy the exact same ones again.

novocainedreams

if no one is home they need to leave a note so you can come to the post office with your ID to pick it up
Yes of course I know this, but you still have to be able to get to the post office during my business hours which isn't always possible. But it doesn't matter because I was home just now when the mailman came, yay! Finally! Thank you @Anitacska!

Monsy

Yes of course I know this, but you still have to be able to get to the post office during my business hours which isn't always possible. But it doesn't matter because I was home just now when the mailman came, yay! Finally! Thank you @Anitacska!

yay awesome!