WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

Prettypackages

The GWPs are still available. I just placed another other and used the PURPLE code and it added it to my order.

Use TEAL, CORAL, PURPLE, or GREY (mens) and see what happens. I noticed they took the picture off earlier this morning from the website.
I did two separate orders for teal and coral... not doing another, not doing another, but I liked that BB Brush set.. anyone familar with her brush sets... goes back to look... *sigh*

TinTin

I did two separate orders for teal and coral... not doing another, not doing another, but I liked that BB Brush set.. anyone familar with her brush sets... goes back to look... *sigh*
I actually have 4 separate beauty orders right now. I just looked at my MAC order for lipsticks had the promo code "fall off" (I had to relogin again and forgot to reenter the promo code - doh!)

I find that all brush sets during the anniversary tend to be lower quality than their regular counter parts. They're usually travel sized and mass produced.

Prettypackages

I actually have 4 separate beauty orders right now. I just looked at my MAC order for lipsticks had the promo code "fall off" (I had to relogin again and forgot to reenter the promo code - doh!)

I find that all brush sets during the anniversary tend to be lower quality than their regular counter parts. They're usually travel sized and mass produced.
thanks for that, I was wondering if that was true of other brands like it is for MAC.

novocainedreams

Argh I just realized somehow the promo code didn't get added to my first order. :-/ I did live chat but they said I need to talk to a beauty advisor.

Medgal07

Argh I just realized somehow the promo code didn't get added to my first order. :-/ I did live chat but they said I need to talk to a beauty advisor.
The promo codes were all messed up. I had to speak w/someone too---YSL had a GWP and I also wanted the 'Coral' offer so they're sending them separately.

novocainedreams

The promo codes were all messed up. I had to speak w/someone too---YSL had a GWP and I also wanted the 'Coral' offer so they're sending them separately.
Yeah they said they would have a BA contact me tomorrow so hopefully they can fix it. :) I want the Coral one, that was what I ordered with my first. I got the teal one with another order, if I had realized earlier it hadn't gone through I would have grabbed the coral one instead.

Medgal07

Yeah they said they would have a BA contact me tomorrow so hopefully they can fix it. :) I want the Coral one, that was what I ordered with my first. I got the teal one with another order, if I had realized earlier it hadn't gone through I would have grabbed the coral one instead.
Good----glad they're going to fix it. Had I not scrolled through the GWPs online I would have missed out completely because their system was pretty wonky

beautycool

Haha what else did you get?? I have a couple of sweaters and shirts in my cart now, and I already got 2 couple MAC lippies, nars liner and blush and a dress in a previous order. I have a feeling I am going to make enough for another nordie's note if I add more beauty stuff haha....and still contemplating this purse...
That bag is nice :)))

novocainedreams

That bag is nice :)))
Isn't it? I love the colors, and it is a nice size, and a really great price for the sale. Just feeling guilty on another splurge haha. My current purse is nice but definitely beat up. I bought a replacement around the holidays in that yellow color but I don't know, the purse style didn't grow on me like I thought it would.

Monsy

my rainbow balls are already out for delivery today!!
holysheep.gif

Monsy

My rainbow perles came! they are beautiful but so many of them are crushed I am shocked how much powder is on the bottom. and not only on the bottom a TONS on the puff on the top
when i opened the box i have a cloud of perles around me :(
damn it

JerseyGirl

My rainbow perles came! they are beautiful but so many of them are crushed I am shocked how much powder is on the bottom. and not only on the bottom a TONS on the puff on the top
damn it
Oh NO!
icon_eek.gif
That's not good. There must be a problem with this formula. Too many people are complaining.

Vineetha

damn it
Yes!!!This version appears to be a little more delicate esp the green perles!!

KateH22

My rainbow perles came! they are beautiful but so many of them are crushed I am shocked how much powder is on the bottom. and not only on the bottom a TONS on the puff on the top  when i opened the box i have a cloud of perles around me :( damn it 
Mine arrived like that, too. I got a replacement which is much better. The puff was still green from some powder but there was very little powder at the bottom.