WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

Medgal07

im glad i peeked in here becuz i checked my order and seen my shyt was missing too!!
type.gif
shyyyyyyt for as much as i spent...i got on that chat QUICK!!! she was really nice tho and sending it separately. im excited for my order...esp these infamous balls!! EEEK!!

eeksign.gif
nooooow meddy whyyyyyyyyyyyy would u just show us the palette without some dmn swatches
fight.gif
i've literally been staring at this pic envisoning each n every shade on my eyes like....NOW!!! i've been really into burgundy's lately n im a sucker for anything warm n brown!!
sigh.gif
can you just adopt me please!!

Hey Monsy i checked out ur blog and noticed ur haul...i've YET to experience this infamous clarins glow thingy and seen u got the body glow too...is it a set? and how well does the body glow? annnnnd im also a user and lover of those shiseido cotton pads but now im intrigued to try the chanel ones ($20) after seeing beautylookbook's review on em too! im down for anything that feels like im wiping my face with a baby's bottom (sans the dirty poo of course)
I'm so sorry Kiki. I was so excited that I forgot to provide swatches---I do that often I think because by the time
I get an item I feel like everybody else already has it too. There are some swatches in the YSL thread. I've
copied these links originally provided by Vee & Katred, respectively:
https://instagram.com/p/4RohyplLeu/ https://instagram.com/p/4juv9elXYA/

https://instagram.com/p/4TD11IOQ8Q/ https://instagram.com/p/4dK_MVFgIp/

I'll adopt you only if you can get along with Abby, the love of my life!!!!
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

Yeah mine was definitely a bit green, and there's definitely a bit of green powder powder at the bottom but I don't think it's too bad.
Hahahahaha right? Oh man. Well, at least I'll look cute and be having fun playing with my new stuff.
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
Oh you'll look SO cute!!!

stephshopaholic

That ysl metal palette is gorgeous but I do not need anymore eyeshadow I have to use what I have! I just bought a bunch of colourpop shadows and 5 new UD singles not to mention my many palettes that are collecting dust lol.

stephshopaholic

Which ones?!?!
Sideline, Tonic and Lounge and I got the moondust shadows in Cosmic and Zodiac. I love cosmic it makes my eyelids look glossy so much sparkly iridescent glitter. and sideline and lounge are gorgeous and very duochrome you can see the color shift very easily, I haven't tried tonic or zodiac yet but they look pretty.

beautycool

Sideline, Tonic and Lounge and I got the moondust shadows in Cosmic and Zodiac. I love cosmic it makes my eyelids look glossy so much sparkly iridescent glitter. and sideline and lounge are gorgeous and very duochrome you can see the color shift very easily, I haven't tried tonic or zodiac yet but they look pretty.
They sound lovely

KiKi Kontour

GUEES WHO GOT SOME BALLS TODAY....GUESS...GUESS..GUEEEEEESSSSSSS
pompom.gif

I opened em asap for the full experience and oooooomg!!! the fresh baby scent I just wanted to powder myself like a baby's azz!! I literally smacked my nose with the puff to elongate the scent n walk around as if I just partied wit Tony Montana!! since I was goin to work with NO MAKEUP on I figured this would be a good time to test the greatness everyone raves on. I only have on moisturizer (origins perfect world) and sprinkled these balls on my face. I took a before n after pic and I will say....as hard as it is to capture the method to its madness I DID notice a difference in how my skin looked in the after. I love these balls and I never wanna let em go....more balls...gimme gimme gimme **grabby hands** BEST BALLS TO HIT MY FACE EVEEEER!!!
clapping.gif
(yall know I love balls lol) Thanx meddy who I know I bug like crazy with any high end questions lol. yall are a great help becuz I was worried getting the rainbow balls would have me lookin like a powdered donut
icon_eek.gif
. I still have the DORE balls on my list to get n of course the compact for travel so now that I know what they're capable of im so sold and look fwd to collecting more!! are there any bronze balls???? or will DORE give me that warm type of sheen im envisioning in my head???

so let me show yall pics....again...no makeup so don't be afraid lol

Before and After...I feel like my after gives the filter effect without even filtering lol

and my final AFTER!!! this shyt is like magical....as if a unicorn crop dusted my face n made it even more perfect
th_thstars.gif

Shars

pompom.gif

I opened em asap for the full experience and oooooomg!!! the fresh baby scent I just wanted to powder myself like a baby's azz!! I literally smacked my nose with the puff to elongate the scent n walk around as if I just partied wit Tony Montana!! since I was goin to work with NO MAKEUP on I figured this would be a good time to test the greatness everyone raves on. I only have on moisturizer (origins perfect world) and sprinkled these balls on my face. I took a before n after pic and I will say....as hard as it is to capture the method to its madness I DID notice a difference in how my skin looked in the after. I love these balls and I never wanna let em go....more balls...gimme gimme gimme **grabby hands** BEST BALLS TO HIT MY FACE EVEEEER!!!
clapping.gif
(yall know I love balls lol) Thanx meddy who I know I bug like crazy with any high end questions lol. yall are a great help becuz I was worried getting the rainbow balls would have me lookin like a powdered donut
icon_eek.gif
. I still have the DORE balls on my list to get n of course the compact for travel so now that I know what they're capable of im so sold and look fwd to collecting more!! are there any bronze balls???? or will DORE give me that warm type of sheen im envisioning in my head???

Before and After...I feel like my after gives the filter effect without even filtering lol

and my final AFTER!!! this shyt is like magical....as if a unicorn crop dusted my face n made it even more perfect
th_thstars.gif
Welcome to the Ball club Kiki!!! The holiday 2014 balls were bronzy. Those are the ones I have and I really like them!

Medgal07

pompom.gif

clapping.gif
icon_eek.gif

th_thstars.gif
friends.gif
th_kiss.gif
lmao.gif
You can see the difference! I'm glad you love them Kiki!
lol.gif
I'm wearing mine today but I didn't encounter that unicorn----same effect though!!
girlhaha.gif

Rinstar

Kiki you've re-convinced me that I need these! I was thinking "oh I have lots of meteorites already, I don't need these". But I dooooooo! And I think the holiday balls will be the bronze glow you're looking for. I have those and don't wear them often since I'm so pale. They show up a lot on my face, so application needs to be more precise, not like just piling it on like regular balls.

KiKi Kontour

Kiki you've re-convinced me that I need these! I was thinking "oh I have lots of meteorites already, I don't need these". But I dooooooo! And I think the holiday balls will be the bronze glow you're looking for. I have those and don't wear them often since I'm so pale. They show up a lot on my face, so application needs to be more precise, not like just piling it on like regular balls.
I am on the lookout so if yall see em before me or know its comin....give me a heads up!!

stephshopaholic

So I made like 5 orders from Nordstrom the night the sale started and they ended up being wasteful and shipping samples separate and splitting my orders in two and shipping free gifts separate and they're ALL slated to deliver on Thursday (my order of 1 item got shipped as 3 packages wtf) so the ups is gonna think I'm nuts ordering 20 damn Nordstrom packages lmao.