WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

beautycool

GUEES WHO GOT SOME BALLS TODAY....GUESS...GUESS..GUEEEEEESSSSSSS :pompom: I opened em asap for the full experience and oooooomg!!! the fresh baby scent I just wanted to powder myself like a baby's azz!! I literally smacked my nose with the puff to elongate the scent n walk around as if I just partied wit Tony Montana!! since I was goin to work with NO MAKEUP on I figured this would be a good time to test the greatness everyone raves on. I only have on moisturizer (origins perfect world) and sprinkled these balls on my face. I took a before n after pic and I will say....as hard as it is to capture the method to its madness I DID notice a difference in how my skin looked in the after. I love these balls and I never wanna let em go....more balls...gimme gimme gimme **grabby hands** BEST BALLS TO HIT MY FACE EVEEEER!!! :clapping: (yall know I love balls lol) Thanx meddy who I know I bug like crazy with any high end questions lol. yall are a great help becuz I was worried getting the rainbow balls would have me lookin like a powdered donut :shock: . I still have the DORE balls on my list to get n of course the compact for travel so now that I know what they're capable of im so sold and look fwd to collecting more!! are there any bronze balls???? or will DORE give me that warm type of sheen im envisioning in my head??? so let me show yall pics....again...no makeup so don't be afraid lol Before and After...I feel like my after gives the filter effect without even filtering lol and my final AFTER!!! this shyt is like magical....as if a unicorn crop dusted my face n made it even more perfect
th_thstars.gif
They look ace Hun really brightens your skin Idid tell everyone that they were fab didn't I when I had got mine There was such a difference when I applied mine :) especially with my redness that I sometimes get Glad you love them Hun

Medgal07

This little beauty arrived today. I passed on it a year ago and was recently reminded of its beauty by @Psych1 & @elegant-one
blah.gif
so I relented. I haven't swatched it---honestly would you?
It's too pretty right?

Guerlain Creul Gardenia
eyelove.gif
love.gif

To my partners in makeup crime---EO & P1
th_kiss.gif

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]This little beauty arrived today.  I passed on it a year ago and was recently reminded of its beauty by @Psych1  & @elegant-one [/COLOR] :pooh: [COLOR=0000FF]so I relented.  I haven't swatched it---honestly would you?[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]It's too pretty right?[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Guerlain Creul Gardenia[/COLOR]:eyelove: :love: ​ [COLOR=0000FF]To my partners in makeup crime---EO & P1:kiss: [/COLOR]
Yay, Meddy, so happy you have the gorgeous CG in your hands!!! Woohoo This beauty definitely belongs in your amazing collection. I've only managed to use mine once, I'm so scared of ruining the gorgeous design. I took your advice and gently tapped my brush on the very edge and of course it's stunning! Can't wait to hear what you think of it whenever you decide to give it a try!!

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]This little beauty arrived today.  I passed on it a year ago and was recently reminded of its beauty by @Psych1  & @elegant-one [/COLOR] :pooh: [COLOR=0000FF]so I relented.  I haven't swatched it---honestly would you?[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]It's too pretty right?[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Guerlain Creul Gardenia[/COLOR]:eyelove: :love: ​ [COLOR=0000FF]To my partners in makeup crime---EO & P1:kiss: [/COLOR]
:love:

Shars

This little beauty arrived today. I passed on it a year ago and was recently reminded of its beauty by @Psych1 & @elegant-one
blah.gif
so I relented. I haven't swatched it---honestly would you?
It's too pretty right?

Guerlain Creul Gardenia
eyelove.gif
love.gif

To my partners in makeup crime---EO & P1
th_kiss.gif
I was looking at that just last week!! That is so beautiful. I will probably pick it up from Ebay or something in a moment of madness lol.

Medgal07

I was looking at that just last week!! That is so beautiful. I will probably pick it up from Ebay or something in a moment of madness lol.
girlhaha.gif
I was bored waiting for new collections to launch. It's so worth it!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Anitacska

Oh but you must use it Meddy, it's the nicest highlighter ever!
eyelove.gif
I promise I will Anitacska.
friends.gif

JerseyGirl

:eyelove::cheer:

Anitacska

She's so pretty. I think I'll just look at her for awhile. Marring her in any way will be so painful
weeping.gif
If it's any consolation, I have used mine plenty of time and it still has the pattern, just a bit flatter, but still pretty. Honestly, once you try it, you won't want to not use it.

JerseyGirl

I'm now the proud owner and wearer of the Rainbow Balls (special thanks to Anitacska). They are quite lovely, I think I like this set the most out of the ones I own. Now I just have to convince myself I don't NEED Cruel Gardenia...

stephshopaholic

I got my rainbow balls, there was a lot of pink color on my puff but I don't see too much powder in the bottom I do think these particular balls are more fragile lol. I love the white packaging though can't wait to wear them when I do my makeup in a bit. I also got Mac sketch blush and it is so gorgeous I use a very small amount and blend it in really well and it gives such a nice dark Berry-colored flush. bummer though my teal nordies sample bag had a dermalogica sample of face wash open up and spill all over all of my samples so I had to wash them off and my little makeup bag is in the washer hopefully it'll come out stain-free.

novocainedreams

UGH I am so bummed....I realized when I chatted with Nordie's about not getting the gift bag with my purchase I gave them the wrong color code, and instead of the beauty advisor CALLING ME, they just sent me the bag, which I suppose is good CS, but if I had been able to talk to them I would have told them the right one during the convo, so I got the wrong one. :-( And now the coral one is not available anymore. Oh well. Free is free. I just liked the coral bag best LOL.