WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

Medgal07

If it's any consolation, I have used mine plenty of time and it still has the pattern, just a bit flatter, but still pretty. Honestly, once you try it, you won't want to not use it.
I'll think of your words the first time that I use it.
girlhaha.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JerseyGirl

I'm now the proud owner and wearer of the Rainbow Balls (special thanks to Anitacska). They are quite lovely, I think I like this set the most out of the ones I own.

Now I just have to convince myself I don't NEED Cruel Gardenia...
cheerleader.gif
Yay for your Rainbow Balls & Anitacska for making it happen!!!!
cheerleader.gif
​As for convincing yourself you don't need CG-------good luck with that!!!

Medgal07

I got my rainbow balls, there was a lot of pink color on my puff but I don't see too much powder in the bottom I do think these particular balls are more fragile lol. I love the white packaging though can't wait to wear them when I do my makeup in a bit. I also got Mac sketch blush and it is so gorgeous I use a very small amount and blend it in really well and it gives such a nice dark Berry-colored flush. bummer though my teal nordies sample bag had a dermalogica sample of face wash open up and spill all over all of my samples so I had to wash them off and my little makeup bag is in the washer hopefully it'll come out stain-free.
I hope you enjoy your Rainbow Balls too. Very nice haul. That's too bad about your GWP. I hope you can salvage the pouch. I got the coral bag but I've not yet had a
chance to check out everything that's in it.

Medgal07

UGH I am so bummed....I realized when I chatted with Nordie's about not getting the gift bag with my purchase I gave them the wrong color code, and instead of the beauty advisor CALLING ME, they just sent me the bag, which I suppose is good CS, but if I had been able to talk to them I would have told them the right one during the convo, so I got the wrong one. :-( And now the coral one is not available anymore. Oh well. Free is free. I just liked the coral bag best LOL.
I think they ran out of the bags pretty fast. I hope there are some nice items in the bag that you did get.

stephshopaholic

[COLOR=0000FF] I hope you enjoy your Rainbow Balls too.  Very nice haul.  That's too bad about your GWP.  I hope you can salvage the pouch.  I got the coral bag but I've not yet gad a[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   chance to check out [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]everything that's in it.[/COLOR]
I washed the bag and it's good now yay! There are some good samples in there Clinique chubby stick, yu be lip balm (costs $5), glam glow mask, dry shampoo and conditioner, lip tar test tube, etc it's pretty decent for being free. :)

Medgal07

I washed the bag and it's good now yay! There are some good samples in there Clinique chubby stick, yu be lip balm (costs $5), glam glow mask, dry shampoo and conditioner, lip tar test tube, etc it's pretty decent for being free.
smiles.gif
Oh that's good!!! Now I'm eager to check out the goodies in my coral bag too. I recently got a sample of Clinique's Foaming Sonic Facial soap & it's really nice.
I guess that's one of the benefits of these samples---you get to try things you otherwise might just overlook.

JerseyGirl

I washed the bag and it's good now yay! There are some good samples in there Clinique chubby stick, yu be lip balm (costs $5), glam glow mask, dry shampoo and conditioner, lip tar test tube, etc it's pretty decent for being free.
smiles.gif
Yay! I'm glad your bag turned out OK. I think I got the same one, I haven't had a chance to even look at it yet. It sounds like they really have a lot of nice products to try out. I'm a sucker for these types of samples... I love testing out new things without having to commit to a full size!

JerseyGirl

UGH I am so bummed....I realized when I chatted with Nordie's about not getting the gift bag with my purchase I gave them the wrong color code, and instead of the beauty advisor CALLING ME, they just sent me the bag, which I suppose is good CS, but if I had been able to talk to them I would have told them the right one during the convo, so I got the wrong one. :-( And now the coral one is not available anymore. Oh well. Free is free. I just liked the coral bag best LOL.
Those bags sold out quickly- which one did you end up getting?

Prettypackages

I got my balls, quite a bit of powder at the bottom and green on the puff. So I ordered some for store pick up, same thing.. do we love these enough to keep?

Medgal07

I got my balls, quite a bit of powder at the bottom and green on the puff. So I ordered some for store pick up, same thing.. do we love these enough to keep?
pompom.gif
Yay I think. You sound underwhelmed. Oh I absolutely love them, Pretty. All of us had some powder at the bottom, a couple more than others.

Vineetha

Yes!!! Its a little more powdery than the previous versions but I think you will like it once you try it on!!

Psych1

I absolutely LOVE mine! I ended up getting mine from Nordstrom, after the one I ordered from overseas didn't make it and was sent back to the sender, and I had virtually no powder on the bottom. I got mine in store.

JerseyGirl

Absolutely a keeper in my opinion. Even with the green powder- if you have any redness it counters it beautifully. If redness is not an issue for you, I still think it will give you that soft focus effect.

KiKi Kontour

Now I just have to convince myself I don't NEED Cruel Gardenia...
th_drool.gif
all i read is NEEEEEEED!!!! i already know im gonna take the plunge n grab it. it's too pretty not too but im soooo itching for some more balls!!! i've been bouncin these rainbow balls on my face dmn near everyday since i got em even when i dont wear makeup and my face feels flawless. I cant thank yall enuff for puttin me on to these balls!!

Medgal07

Yes!!! Its a little more powdery than the previous versions but I think you will like it once you try it on!!
iagree.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Psych1

I absolutely LOVE mine! I ended up getting mine from Nordstrom, after the one I ordered from overseas didn't make it and was sent back to the sender, and I had virtually no powder on the bottom. I got mine in store.
EEK ----what happened to your first order
icon_eek.gif

Medgal07

th_drool.gif
all i read is NEEEEEEED!!!! i already know im gonna take the plunge n grab it. it's too pretty not too but im soooo itching for some more balls!!! i've been bouncin these rainbow balls on my face dmn near everyday since i got em even when i dont wear makeup and my face feels flawless. I cant thank yall enuff for puttin me on to these balls!!

friends.gif
​You'r beautiful Kiki! I love your new Avi too!!! Glad you're enjoying the RBs!!!

Psych1

:agree: [COLOR=0000FF]  EEK  ----what happened to your first order[/COLOR]:shock:
Ugh! After waiting for over 3 weeks and tracking the package, it was still in Russia. It left their customs but then looped back around and was sent back to the sender.

starletta8

This little beauty arrived today. I passed on it a year ago and was recently reminded of its beauty by @Psych1 & @elegant-one
blah.gif
so I relented. I haven't swatched it---honestly would you?
It's too pretty right?

Guerlain Creul Gardenia
eyelove.gif
love.gif

To my partners in makeup crime---EO & P1
th_kiss.gif

That's on my list... just not right now. So, so pretty!

I have a couple of older Meteorites on the way, so I'm quite happy.