WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

meka72

I preordered the rainbow balls from Nordstrom but got nervous because I hadn't heard from the counter manager so I ordered them online. And then I got my order confirmation from the counter manager. I may give one to my bestie who has just gotten into makeup.

Monsy

Mine arrived like that, too. I got a replacement which is much better. The puff was still green from some powder but there was very little powder at the bottom.
I can ask them to send me new one but then I have to bother with returning this one.

Vineetha

I can ask them to send me new one but then I have to bother with returning this one. 
I saw these at the store yesterday!! So maybe you can take this to a store and get it exchanged at the counter!! That way you can avoid the transit too!!

Ernie

My rainbow perles came! they are beautiful but so many of them are crushed I am shocked how much powder is on the bottom. and not only on the bottom a TONS on the puff on the top  when i opened the box i have a cloud of perles around me :( damn it 
Happened to me too, I painstakingly removed each ball, then put the powder in another container, which I've been using, then I will get to the balls. It's too bad because I love these perles. :shock:

JerseyGirl

It's too bad because I love these perles.
icon_eek.gif
That's a great idea Ernie!!

Monsy

Have you tried them yet? How do you find them compared to the regular compacts?
these are my 7th balls I think
they are so for similar very similar to others

i do not see much difference between compact and balls, maybe compact is slightly more natural looking with less shimmer

KateH22

false
these are my 7th balls I think they are so for similar very similar to others  i do not see much difference between compact and balls, maybe compact is slightly more natural looking with less shimmer 
Thank you.

Medgal07

Yes!!!This version appears to be a little more delicate esp the green perles!!
sigh.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by meka72

I preordered the rainbow balls from Nordstrom but got nervous because I hadn't heard from the counter manager so I ordered them online. And then I got my order confirmation from the counter manager. I may give one to my bestie who has just gotten into makeup.
That's really very sweet of you Meka!

Medgal07

these are my 7th balls I think
they are so for similar very similar to others

i do not see much difference between compact and balls, maybe compact is slightly more natural looking with less shimmer
friends.gif
​Mine too Monsy! I guess we'll be looking at the Holiday 2015 balls before long.

beautycool

My rainbow perles came! they are beautiful but so many of them are crushed I am shocked how much powder is on the bottom. and not only on the bottom a TONS on the puff on the top  when i opened the box i have a cloud of perles around me :( damn it 
Sorry to hear that Hun . Mine was bad but I don't think that bad See I did tell everyone that mine arrived like it I took all the powder out and wiped powder off the balls lol that's what I did . Shouldn't have to though

KiKi Kontour

Hey Monsy i checked out ur blog and noticed ur haul...i've YET to experience this infamous clarins glow thingy and seen u got the body glow too...is it a set? and how well does the body glow? annnnnd im also a user and lover of those shiseido cotton pads but now im intrigued to try the chanel ones ($20) after seeing beautylookbook's review on em too! im down for anything that feels like im wiping my face with a baby's bottom (sans the dirty poo of course)

Monsy

Hey Monsy i checked out ur blog and noticed ur haul...i've YET to experience this infamous clarins glow thingy and seen u got the body glow too...is it a set? and how well does the body glow? annnnnd im also a user and lover of those shiseido cotton pads but now im intrigued to try the chanel ones ($20) after seeing beautylookbook's review on em too! im down for anything that feels like im wiping my face with a baby's bottom (sans the dirty poo of course)
Hi Kiki thanks for reading!

clarins is not a set
they sell separately face and body one
body glow is darker more intense version of the face one. I love them both. But I am pale as a ghost. I think it works the best on fair light and medium skin tones. Darker than that i do not think it will be noticeable that self tanning effect.

Love shiseido cotton! I was also thinking about the chanel ones after her post but got shiseido again.