WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

ashievic

Better yet, think of all the pretty pictures I could used them to draw with on the sidewalk. Since that is what I use to do with the balls that fell into pockets when Mama took me shopping at NM when I was little.

TwiggyPop

I'm cross posting this question because I really want some balls. What are the differences between the regular balls and the holiday balls? What type of look does each one give? Is one more shimmery than another? Different tones?

ashievic

The Ball Queens will be able to answer this better then me. In my little ball world, I like the Holiday balls better. I also love the blush balls. One can never have too many good smelling balls.

Vandekamp

Lol, this is my collection last November. Need to take an updated picture.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
th_worship.gif
I am speechless. Nice collection.

Anitacska

Thank you Ladies! I don't have the time or the energy to pull all my Meteorites out, but here are this year's additions to my stash as well:

Medgal07

Thank you Ladies! I don't have the time or the energy to pull all my Meteorites out, but here are this year's additions to my stash as well:

All nice additions to your family Anitacska!!!! I know the blush balls are different---and I love them, but of the 4 displayed here which ones are your favorites???

Anitacska

All nice additions to your family Anitacska!!!! I know the blush balls are different---and I love them, but of the 4 displayed here which ones are your favorites???
To look at it's definitely the snowball, but I really like last year's holiday ones (Perles D'Etoile) as they're a bit warmer toned.

Medgal07

To look at it's definitely the snowball, but I really like last year's holiday ones (Perles D'Etoile) as they're a bit warmer toned.
For me too------ this year's packaging and for wear & effect, Perles D' Etoile---is my fav----hands down!!!

stormborn

Lol, this is my collection last November. Need to take an updated picture.
Omg :eyelove: did you pick out the different colours yourself? That's amazing :lol:
Better yet, think of all the pretty pictures I could used them to draw with on the sidewalk. Since that is what I use to do with the balls that fell into pockets when Mama took me shopping at NM when I was little.
"fell into pockets" :haha:

Shars

I will not track down last year's holiday, I will not track down last years holiday...

You WILL track down last year's balls! You WILL track down last year's balls!
girl_devil.gif
girlhaha.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by beautycool

Love Anitacsak collection ️ Thanks for picture
smiles.gif
))) again !!!!! perfect
Hey BC!! Long time no see. Hope you and the boys (including hubby) are well! Have you picked up your snow balls as yet?

Medgal07

cheerleader.gif
Did UPS ever find the lost ones? I hope they did!

girl_devil.gif
girlhaha.gif

Hey BC!! Long time no see. Hope you and the boys (including hubby) are well! Have you picked up your snow balls as yet?
You should Pretty---they would look so amazing with your coloring!!!!
angelic.gif
girlhaha.gif

MissElle12

cheerleader.gif
Did UPS ever find the lost ones? I hope they did!

girl_devil.gif
girlhaha.gif

Thanks ladies for your concern! I had posted that in between yelling at the UPS attendant in person and the manager on the phone simultaneously lol. I have UPS myChoice and opted to have my package from Sephora with the balls held at the facility for pickup. The facility called me and left a message on my vm saying my package will be held till 9pm for pickup. I get there, and they say that it was delivered hours ago and I "authorized" someone named "Lou" to pick it up. NOPE, I sure did not! All hell breaks loose. Finally, after they realize I'm not letting this go, they get in contact with the driver, and they search the truck. No Balls. UPS takes no responsibility whatsoever, so I tried to open an investigation. They tell me NOPE because as far as they are concerned...the package was delivered...and I should tell Sephora to send me a replacement. Upset and crestfallen, I call the Rouge line and explain, and they graciously gave me a refund since the balls have since sold out. Later that evening, I get a phone call from a number I didn't recognize. It was "Lou". With my balls. She lives about 3 miles (!!!) from my address, and she said UPS just delivered a package to her...but the name AND address don't match hers. Since she wasn't far, I went over to pick it up. The next day my 2nd set of balls from Nordstrom were delivered by USPS with no issues, thankfully. I ended up selling that one to my coworker for $40 because she really wanted them and missed out. All's well that ends well!

Vandekamp

Thanks ladies for your concern! I had posted that in between yelling at the UPS attendant in person and the manager on the phone simultaneously lol. I have UPS myChoice and opted to have my package from Sephora with the balls held at the facility for pickup. The facility called me and left a message on my vm saying my package will be held till 9pm for pickup. I get there, and they say that it was delivered hours ago and I "authorized" someone named "Lou" to pick it up. NOPE, I sure did not! All hell breaks loose. Finally, after they realize I'm not letting this go, they get in contact with the driver, and they search the truck. No Balls. UPS takes no responsibility whatsoever, so I tried to open an investigation. They tell me NOPE because as far as they are concerned...the package was delivered...and I should tell Sephora to send me a replacement. Upset and crestfallen, I call the Rouge line and explain, and they graciously gave me a refund since the balls have since sold out. Later that evening, I get a phone call from a number I didn't recognize. It was "Lou". With my balls. She lives about 3 miles (!!!) from my address, and she said UPS just delivered a package to her...but the name AND address don't match hers. Since she wasn't far, I went over to pick it up. The next day my 2nd set of balls from Nordstrom were delivered by USPS with no issues, thankfully. I ended up selling that one to my coworker for $40 because she really wanted them and missed out. All's well that ends well!
Wow. What a story. I am so glad you finally got your balls times two.

NaomiH

Thanks ladies for your concern!  I had posted that in between yelling at the UPS attendant in person and the manager on the phone simultaneously lol.  I have UPS myChoice and opted to have my package from Sephora with the balls held at the facility for pickup.  The facility called me and left a message on my vm saying my package will be held till 9pm for pickup.  I get there, and they say that it was delivered hours ago and I "authorized" someone named "Lou" to pick it up.  NOPE, I sure did not!  All hell breaks loose.  Finally, after they realize I'm not letting this go, they get in contact with the driver, and they search the truck.  No Balls.  UPS takes no responsibility whatsoever, so I tried to open an investigation.  They tell me NOPE because as far as they are concerned...the package was delivered...and I should tell Sephora to send me a replacement. Upset and crestfallen, I call the Rouge line and explain, and they graciously gave me a refund since the balls have since sold out.  Later that evening, I get a phone call from a number I didn't recognize.  It was "Lou". With my balls.  She lives about 3 miles (!!!) from my address, and she said UPS just delivered a package to her...but the name AND address don't match hers.  Since she wasn't far, I went over to pick it up.  The next day my 2nd set of balls from Nordstrom were delivered by USPS with no issues, thankfully.  I ended up selling that one to my coworker for $40 because she really wanted them and missed out.  All's well that ends well!
Yay! I'm glad you were able to get your balls,but geez what a hassle.