WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

Monsy

Were they bad or too pigmented? I never got to play around with the display one in the store, so I don't really know how they'll look on my face. :/ The Dragon pearls remain my favorite of all pearls. They give enough warmth, a very lovely glow, and the color mix was excellent.
Honestly they were not bad nor really pigmented i just don't like idea of anything red on my face.

Dragon are my favorite too. and the old beige 02

Medgal07

I've decided to buy for myself what nobody else will: more balls!
yahoo.gif
​Good for you Starletta! Which ones did you get???

Kaidan

My météorites perles d'etoile arrived today along with some rouge automatiques.
cheerleader.gif
Neiman Marcus was really fast with the delivery but I didn't expected two giant boxes for two small items. The tin packaging and powder puff look sophisticated. They're a little powdery and one of the bronze pearls was crumbling, but the gold-copper-bronze sheen is beautiful. I got three of the red pearls and they're pigmented, but the bronze and the bigger gold-beige pearls were the most pigmented ones. These are the most sparkly pearls that I own out of my small collection of pearls, but I need to get a little more used to the new météorites formula. :/

As for the rouge automatiques, I got Liu (122) and Quand Vient L'Ete (141). Both are gorgeous, smooth, creamy, and opaque. The closest dupe to Liu would be MAC Ronnie Red and to a lesser extent MAC Absolute Power. Quand Vient L'Ete is super awesome! It's a soft orange-coral shade with a bit of shimmer and I don't have any dupes for it. I'd back that one up if it weren't recently discontinued. :( Next on the RA list is Bloom of Rose (162) and Aprees L'Ondee (100). The next perles on my list would be the crazy and perhaps the angelic radiance pearls if the latter isn't crumbly.

Medgal07

My météorites perles d'etoile arrived today along with some rouge automatiques.
cheerleader.gif
Neiman Marcus was really fast with the delivery but I didn't expected two giant boxes for two small items. The tin packaging and powder puff look sophisticated. They're a little powdery and one of the bronze pearls was crumbling, but the gold-copper-bronze sheen is beautiful. I got three of the red pearls and they're pigmented, but the bronze and the bigger gold-beige pearls were the most pigmented ones. These are the most sparkly pearls that I own out of my small collection of pearls, but I need to get a little more used to the new météorites formula. :/

As for the rouge automatiques, I got Liu (122) and Quand Vient L'Ete (141). Both are gorgeous, smooth, creamy, and opaque. The closest dupe to Liu would be MAC Ronnie Red and to a lesser extent MAC Absolute Power. Quand Vient L'Ete is super awesome! It's a soft orange-coral shade with a bit of shimmer and I don't have any dupes for it. I'd back that one up if it weren't recently discontinued. :( Next on the RA list is Bloom of Rose (162) and Aprees L'Ondee (100). The next perles on my list would be the crazy and perhaps the angelic radiance pearls if the latter isn't crumbly.
th_thstars.gif
That's awesome Kaiden! Great haul, all around!! Enjoy!!! I really love Perles d’Etoiles! Do you know I have never tried the automatiques
icon_eek.gif
I'm definitely adding one to my wish list. I think you've convinced me to try them. I just got another 'Rouge G l'Extrait' Lip Color, in Gourmandise, M71 a phenomenal raspberry pink. Today I'm wearing Rouge Parade lipstick and lip gloss & they are heavenly.

​ I'm impatiently waiting for the spring perles to emerge!!!!
girlhaha.gif

starletta8

You know, I've had the stomach flu for the last 2 days and my family commented just how great I look today.

I 100% credit all of my makeup (I was going all out- think complete contouring and highlighting) - but especially my Guerlain meteorites primer and the holiday balls (and some NARS Rita)

Medgal07

You know, I've had the stomach flu for the last 2 days and my family commented just how great I look today.

I 100% credit all of my makeup (I was going all out- think complete contouring and highlighting) - but especially my Guerlain meteorites primer and the holiday balls (and some NARS Rita)
It can make a world of difference!!! I hope you're feeling as good as you look!!!

laurennnxox

How do you like that primer? I'm fairly enamored by my Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer, but I'm pretty curious about Guerlain's.

NaomiH

You know, I've had the stomach flu for the last 2 days and my family commented just how great I look today. I 100% credit all of my makeup (I was going all out- think complete contouring and highlighting) - but especially my Guerlain meteorites primer and the holiday balls (and some NARS Rita)
Hope you feel better soon, Starletta.