WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

Anitacska

Look what's here! They're so pretty...

Quite a bit of loose powder - the aqua balls seem to have come off worst, the puff (which is actually pink!) looks green:

I haven't tried them on my face yet, but I dabbed a little from the puff on the back of my hand and buffed - give a beautiful subtle sheen. I think I'm going to like these much more than my Perles du Dragon.
Yep, mine also has a lot of green/blue powder. I'm finding the colour a bit too cool, not very bronzy at all which is what I was expecting. I also got the Pink Fluo lipstick and the nail polish. They are both very pretty.

Monsy

They do not seem bronzing at all. Green corrects redness and blue corrects dullness.
From the promo they did seem pretty cool toned.

As for the brush I use mostly mac 150 or 134 or any large powder brush that I have and I've never had any issues with application. I do not think there is only one brush that is the right for them.

laurennnxox

Look what's here! They're so pretty... Quite a bit of loose powder - the aqua balls seem to have come off worst, the puff (which is actually pink!) looks green:  I haven't tried them on my face yet, but I dabbed a little from the puff on the back of my hand and buffed - give a beautiful subtle sheen. I think I'm going to like these much more than my Perles du Dragon. 
Sooooo pretty!!!! du Dragon is my FAVORITE of the six I own! Maybe i'll love these even more :)

rockin

My powder puff looks green from all the loose powder, too. Trying these Pearls on the back of my hand, I think I am likely to wear these more than the others, too. They aren't shimmery, and they definitely seem light enough for me.

starletta8

Quote:Originally Posted by mkoparanova

They're here
yahoo.gif

There's a lot of green powder though
icon_eek.gif

OK, I need to find these then. I've got so much natural redness.

starletta8

Quote:Originally Posted by throwitawaynow

Where is everyone getting the rainbow balls?? I need them!

Look at the post locations- most of those who have them are posting from Europe, where they were released.

Rinstar

Quite a bit of loose powder - the aqua balls seem to have come off worst, the puff (which is actually pink!) looks green:

I haven't tried them on my face yet, but I dabbed a little from the puff on the back of my hand and buffed - give a beautiful subtle sheen. I think I'm going to like these much more than my Perles du Dragon.

jennyap

Quote:Originally Posted by mkoparanova

They're here
yahoo.gif

There's a lot of green powder though
icon_eek.gif

OK, I need to find these then. I've got so much natural redness.
I'm very cool toned plus redness, so these are great for me. I've used them a couple of times and I am loving them so far.

ashievic

Rainbow balls are a Nordie's exclusive!!!! If you see them, grab them no one else is getting them. Got this info from the top!!!! So I would say, this is probably true.

ashievic

Purchased the blushing balls yesterday. Now with my OCD, does someone count how many colors go into each container??? How do they do this???

Medgal07

Oh my Jenny....that puff! I love the canister. I'm glad you really like them!!!!

ashievic

Took the plunge and ordered the rainbow balls off eBay in Russia. I hate the Nordstrom sale. It is serious bat $hyt crazy village time for this sale. I read a review these were not as much shimmer as the compact form I recently purchased. I do love the blush balls. Even considering getting a backup. I only have one other backup that is Chanel Notorious.

Medgal07

Took the plunge and ordered the rainbow balls off eBay in Russia. I hate the Nordstrom sale. It is serious bat $hyt crazy village time for this sale. I read a review these were not as much shimmer as the compact form I recently purchased. I do love the blush balls. Even considering getting a backup. I only have one other backup that is Chanel Notorious.
pompom.gif
Good for you Ash. I'm holding out w/plan 'B' in mind if I can't nab them during Nordie's anniversary sale or whenever they're supposed to make an
appearance here in the states.

ashievic

pompom.gif
Good for you Ash. I'm holding out w/plan 'B' in mind if I can't nab them during Nordie's anniversary sale or whenever they're supposed to make an
appearance here in the states.
I won't be near a Nordie's during their sale. And wi-fi in the River runs through it area I will be at is a joke. Plus I know a super hot Russian who has family still living Moscow. So he can just fix this if I don't get it!!!!

stormborn

When is the Nordie's sale? Is it in store only? We don't have Nordstrom where I live so I'm forming my game plan. :haha:

ashievic

When is the Nordie's sale? Is it in store only? We don't have Nordstrom where I live so I'm forming my game plan.
girlhaha.gif
It is like mid to late July. Yes, it is online too. But they have a pre-sale for cardholders only. Not sure if that is online. Last year I was in western Montana, think of Legends of the Fall. That is where I was at. Kept losing signal, got so pissed tossed my phone across a field. Then I had to go find it. Couldn't even reach Mama or my brother. That is how desperate I was. My brother asked me, is this like the time you sent me to go purchase Tampax for you at the only store in our village??? He was like 20, and wanted to die. I was too young to drive. Couldn't ride my bike for obvious reasons and the P's left him to babysit me.