WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

laurennnxox

I'd be happy to help out if anyone would like me to order the rainbow balls for them. Shipping probably costs around £8 ($12) to the US.

I truly appreciate the offers of help, ladies! I'm going to hold out a little longer to see if they come to the US. But I'll eventually get antsy and worry that they'll start to sell out. I will contact one of you if I change my mind. :)

Haviggi

[COLOR=0000FF] Good job Lauren.  I would add to that the holiday balls that come out at Christmas time.  I was always of the impression that yes, the Voyage compact is refillable ($75)[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   but it's also much nicer [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]than the non-refillable regular permanent range--------the way the 4 Seasons Bronzer compacts are so much nicer than the Terracotta bronzer[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   compacts.  They make the Voyage sound as it they've refined the balance between matte /pearly/correcting colors but I don't know if there's a real discernible affect in[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   the way that it appears on the skin.[/COLOR]
Even the feeling of voyage compact powder is far more luxurious! Imagine that i purchased mine when the new compacts were released.i compared them in store and i decided to invest in the voyage one( though the term voyage is not accurate as the compact is a lot heavier than the new permanent ones) the meteorites in clair give me a more shimmery finish in comparison with the voyage powder and when i swatched the voyage powder i liked more the result on my skintone than the one from the new compacts from the permanent line I just ordered my Rainbow balls! But as far as i can see this summer's rainbow balls are quite similar with last year 's aquarella which i did not purchase last year

Medgal07

Right?!

I ordered the rainbow balls (and some skincare, never say no to 25% off lol)
pompom.gif
Awesome Jenny!!!!!

Medgal07

I got the same thing for the Dior Dye Tie lipsticks not sold in the States. But I can get the other colors shipped here. Guess the companies don't want us to have what we want!!!!
It they don't want our money we just just continue to give it to Tom Ford, & Chanel & Armani & CT & Burberry----did I leave anyone out ASH?

Medgal07

I just ordered my Rainbow balls! But as far as i can see this summer's rainbow balls are quite similar with last year 's aquarella which i did not purchase last year
Thanks so much for confirming what we believed to be true. I do have Aquarella but that won't stop me from hoping Guerlain releases the Rainbow balls here.
sigh.gif

Medgal07

I truly appreciate the offers of help, ladies! I'm going to hold out a little longer to see if they come to the US. But I'll eventually get antsy and worry that they'll start to sell out. I will contact one of you if I change my mind. :)
I am too Lauren---we've seen it happen before.
thmbup.gif

ashievic

I just don't understand why we only get half of the Meteorites here in the US!
I so agree, making money I would think is what all corporations would like to do. I understand back in the stone ages, they marketed for certain regions. Yet today, with the world truly blending and travel out of your base area is common. Please just sell your products every where. The makeup fanatics would be very happy. The corporations would have greater sales. A win-win for all.

ashievic

The ball issue I am now really confused. So the balls in Clair are different then in the rainbow? Since rainbow is one color fits all? And the Voyager, is that one color fits all too? So what does a Pink Casper do???? The Voyager is more matte, the Clair is more glistening? Is that like sweat???? No what we don;t sweat, we glisten.

laurennnxox

The ball issue I am now really confused. So the balls in Clair are different then in the rainbow? Since rainbow is one color fits all? And the Voyager, is that one color fits all too? So what does a Pink Casper do???? The Voyager is more matte, the Clair is more glistening? Is that like sweat???? No what we don;t sweat, we glisten.
The balls in Clair are different than what will be in the rainbow, yes. They usually list what each ball "does" for your complexion, too. I would say it can be close to one color fits all, because they are so, so, transparent. I have the holiday balls from 2014, and while the majority of the balls are bronze, pinks, and red, it doesn't alter the color of my foundation or anything when I dust it on with a big fluffy brush.

I wouldn't say clair is glistening like a dewy look or sweat. I wear matte foundations, though, so it just livens them up after setting spray so they don't look as flat. I'm unsure how it looks over a very moisturizing/dewy foundation. I have never tried the voyager balls in person. So it's hard for me to say.

Here are some pictures of my balls (LOL!) and you can see the balls are all different colors... yet they still work on my complexion! HTH!

Top Left: 00 Blanc balls (Asia Exclusive, I think)
Top Right: Perles Du Dragon
Bottom Left: 02 Clair
Bottom Right: Holiday 2014

Girlybeautyxo

I'm hoping that the Rainbow Balls will be available in the Guerlain Paris Boutique next month because I'd be able to pick them up on my trip.