WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

Medgal07

omg...I've died n gone to heaven becuz I loooooooooooooove BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS
nanaparty.gif
I had a feeling you were a ball girl!!!!!

LARAELYSE

[COLOR=0000FF] We don't know yet--------we're ladies in waiting so just join in!!!![/COLOR] :grouphug: [COLOR=0000FF] This is where the news will happen,[/COLOR]
Thanks babe! I just picked up my first in Claire from sephora because I just couldn't wait for the rainbows lol! LOVE the beautiful scent & the subtleties of these beauties!

ashievic

WHEN & WHERE for the rainbow balls? Im new to THIS! tia!
winks.gif
Be gentle with me, I am a true newbie to the world of balls. What is the difference between rainbow balls, voyager balls and the regular balls for blondes? I just purchased the compact of the regular balls for blondes. Was this correct???? Don't toss in the bronzer balls. Need to figure out the basics first, please.

laurennnxox

Be gentle with me, I am a true newbie to the world of balls. What is the difference between rainbow balls, voyager balls and the regular balls for blondes? I just purchased the compact of the regular balls for blondes. Was this correct???? Don't toss in the bronzer balls. Need to figure out the basics first, please.
I can give you the run down as far as I know!

Rainbow Balls: Limited Edition tin and perles. They come out with a few versions a year (i think), the packaging is normally different and sometimes the balls are different colors, too. Most of the time, I find they don't impart much of a color difference on me. But the collector in me must have all the LE releases.

Voyager: Pretty sure this is the standard, original pressed compact. It's pretty pricey but you can refill it afterwards!

Then they have the three shades of perm loose balls: Clair, Medium (?), and Dore. Us very fair girls should probably stick to Clair, or voyager pressed compact.

Also, in the spring collection they came out with 3 pressed compacts of the original perm balls, but the compact is cheaper (about $62. I think this version of clare and the voyager barely differ, expect in terms of packaging.)

Hope this helps! :)

ETA: Does anyone know the difference between the $62 Clair pressed compact and the $175 Meteorites Voyage pressed compact? Is it really just the packaging? Just curious! TIA!

Medgal07

Thanks babe! I just picked up my first in Claire from sephora because I just couldn't wait for the rainbows lol! LOVE the beautiful scent & the subtleties of these beauties!
That's GREAT. You can practice w/Claire!! They really are lovely---I could just fill a tub & luxuriate in them!!!

Medgal07

I can give you the run down as far as I know!

Rainbow Balls: Limited Edition tin and perles. They come out with a few versions a year (i think), the packaging is normally different and sometimes the balls are different colors, too. Most of the time, I find they don't impart much of a color difference on me. But the collector in me must have all the LE releases.

Voyager: Pretty sure this is the standard, original pressed compact. It's pretty pricey but you can refill it afterwards!

Then they have the three shades of perm loose balls: Clair, Medium (?), and Dore. Us very fair girls should probably stick to Clair, or voyager pressed compact.

Also, in the spring collection they came out with 3 pressed compacts of the original perm balls, but the compact is cheaper (about $62. I think this version of clare and the voyager barely differ, expect in terms of packaging.)

Hope this helps! :)

ETA: Does anyone know the difference between the $62 Clair pressed compact and the $175 Meteorites Voyage pressed compact? Is it really just the packaging? Just curious! TIA!
Good job Lauren. I would add to that the holiday balls that come out at Christmas time. I was always of the impression that yes, the Voyage compact is refillable ($75)
but it's also much nicer than the non-refillable regular permanent range--------the way the 4 Seasons Bronzer compacts are so much nicer than the Terracotta bronzer
compacts. They make the Voyage sound as it they've refined the balance between matte /pearly/correcting colors but I don't know if there's a real discernible affect in
the way that it appears on the skin.

rockin

Rainbow meteorites and the rest of the collection are now up on escentual.com. Until the end of today there's still 25% off using the code ESCENTUAL25, making the balls £30 instead of £40. I've ordered the balls and the pink lippy.

charismafulltv

Rainbow meteorites and the rest of the collection are now up on escentual.com. Until the end of today there's still 25% off using the code ESCENTUAL25, making the balls £30 instead of £40. I've ordered the balls and the pink lippy.
That's a great deal!

Anitacska

I'd be happy to help out if anyone would like me to order the rainbow balls for them. Shipping probably costs around £8 ($12) to the US.