WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

Monsy

I always do liquid foundation, all over balls or the compact, bronzer/or blush and highlighter.

Audrey C

I do foundation or BB cream, concealer, blush, MAC blotting powder or HG Diffused Light on t-zone and then pearls or NARS Illuminating light loose powder all over. Each and every day. I would guess I wear one of my three sets of pearls 9 days out of 10. I tend to use the NARS powder if I think my blush is a bit too intense since that particular powder softens it.

I keep the pressed Meteorites in my purse and it use it for touchups on the go.

urbis

has anyone smelled new Les exclusifs de chanel Misia fragrance? Powdery notes of violet, iris, orris root, Turkish rose and rose from Grasse evoke the era of the 1920s. The warm and seductive base is made of notes of benzoin from Laos and tonka bean. The fragrance is powdery, floral and reminiscent of the scent of expensive makeup. and I found this review: I had the pleasure of trying this at Saks Fifth Avenue in NYC. The first thing that struck me upon sniffing it was, "Guerlain Meteorites!" If you have ever tried those famous candy-colored balls that add luminosity to the face, you will know exactly what this smells like. Powdery violet.  :shock:
I hope the review is correct. I wonder why guerlain do not simply bottle the sublime violet smell of their powders. And chanel should do the same with the rose smell of its blushes

omohegbe

Got my first Meteorites, Perles D'Etoiles. Have a feeling it wont be my last lool
eyelove.gif

Anneri

I smelled the new Chanel Les Exclusifs Perfume Misia today and found it quite funny (and very appealing) that it smells like the ballz. Exactly like them. Wouldn't it be for the high price point I'd be quite tempted to buy Misia - just because I love the smell of the Meteorites!

Monsy

I smelled the new Chanel Les Exclusifs Perfume Misia today and found it quite funny (and very appealing) that it smells like the ballz. Exactly like them. Wouldn't it be for the high price point I'd be quite tempted to buy Misia - just because I love the smell of the Meteorites!
I NEED IT!!!
icon_eek.gif

mkoparanova

It's so so so good! I love it.

stormborn

My two year old asked to see my Meteorites the other day as I was doing my makeup, so I held them down for her to look at. Her eyes got real wide as she took a sniff and said "mmmmm!" with a big smile. We have another convert! :lol:

Medgal07

I am so, so sorry I read this
thud.gif

Medgal07

My two year old asked to see my Meteorites the other day as I was doing my makeup, so I held them down for her to look at. Her eyes got real wide as she took a sniff and said "mmmmm!" with a big smile. We have another convert!
lol.gif
Awwwww! Now that's just the sweetest thing ever!!!!
girlhaha.gif

DMcG9

My two year old asked to see my Meteorites the other day as I was doing my makeup, so I held them down for her to look at. Her eyes got real wide as she took a sniff and said "mmmmm!" with a big smile. We have another convert!
lol.gif
Hope she doesn't try to eat them in the future!

Latest posts