WORSHIP THE BALLS- A thread for Guerlain meteorites and the women who love them

Anitacska

I have this too, Elegant, and also the bronzy one, but I keep forgetting to use them. Just use my regular one, but even that only if I have time in the mornings, and that's not very often. It's so pretty to look at and I love the scent.

NaomiH

Been lusting over the meteorites for years and i finally got them couple of days ago :yahoo:  oh preciouuuuuuuus! Love love love them and i cant believe i waited all this time. The packaging, pretty pearls and finish is :eyelove:  I feel a  new addiction starting..
Welcome new baller! :pompom:

Thanks!
amuse.gif

Im starting to get the hang of them now. I was a bit afraid they werent going to show up on my face, since ive read alot of different reviews. But they do! I use my hakuhodo G5537BkSL (seriously weird name but if anyone was wondering) brush and pat meteorites above cheekbones and then swirl it around my face. When I looked in the carmirror i looked so luminous!! Im so surprised in a positive way
th_DANCE.gif
Even after a day shopping I still look fabulous. Oh yeah!
Happy friday everyone :)

elegant-one

I have this too, Elegant, and also the bronzy one, but I keep forgetting to use them. Just use my regular one, but even that only if I have time in the mornings, and that's not very often. It's so pretty to look at and I love the scent.
Oh you do! I want to get the pink one next.

I sat it on a white bathroom shelf where my other pretty packaged balls are sitting & they got so darn jealous at how tall and beautiful the white pearly bottle is
lmao.gif
You're right it smells so wonderful & I cannot stop looking at that bottle.

Medgal07

How do you like the bronzy one Anitacska, and which one do you like best, and why???

Medgal07

Thanks!
amuse.gif

Im starting to get the hang of them now. I was a bit afraid they werent going to show up on my face, since ive read alot of different reviews. But they do! I use my hakuhodo G5537BkSL (seriously weird name but if anyone was wondering) brush and pat meteorites above cheekbones and then swirl it around my face. When I looked in the carmirror i looked so luminous!! Im so surprised in a positive way
th_DANCE.gif
Even after a day shopping I still look fabulous. Oh yeah!
Happy friday everyone :)
So glad you're enjoying them and hope you're having a fab Friday!!!

Medgal07

Oh you do! I want to get the pink one next.

I sat it on a white bathroom shelf where my other pretty packaged balls are sitting & they got so darn jealous at how tall and beautiful the white pearly bottle is
lmao.gif
You're right it smells so wonderful & I cannot stop looking at that bottle.
I think they'll eventually co-habitate peacefully. There may be some initial clamoring over who gets used next, but it will work out.
girlhaha.gif

Audrey C

While purging some older fluidlines and a couple of lippies yesterday, I ended up giving my 13 year-old my white pearls. I know it's ridiculous for someone that age to own Guerlain (she still has her absolutely flawless NC20 child skin) but the alternative was to toss them out and that doesn't make much sense.

Since I told her she could start wearing makeup at 13 (assuming it's very light/natural) she trotted off to Grade 7 with a dusting of these today (as well as mascara, a very sheer smudge of golden cream shadow and lipgloss). Another addict is born!

Medgal07

While purging some older fluidlines and a couple of lippies yesterday, I ended up giving my 13 year-old my white pearls. I know it's ridiculous for someone that age to own Guerlain (she still has her absolutely flawless NC20 child skin) but the alternative was to toss them out and that doesn't make much sense.

Since I told her she could start wearing makeup at 13 (assuming it's very light/natural) she trotted off to Grade 7 with a dusting of these today (as well as mascara, a very sheer smudge of golden cream shadow and lipgloss). Another addict is born!
girlhaha.gif
Super cute!!!

Anitacska

While purging some older fluidlines and a couple of lippies yesterday, I ended up giving my 13 year-old my white pearls. I know it's ridiculous for someone that age to own Guerlain (she still has her absolutely flawless NC20 child skin) but the alternative was to toss them out and that doesn't make much sense. Since I told her she could start wearing makeup at 13 (assuming it's very light/natural) she trotted off to Grade 7 with a dusting of these today (as well as mascara, a very sheer smudge of golden cream shadow and lipgloss). Another addict is born!
How lovely. I wish my 13-year-old had flawless skin, she has so many spots, bless her. They're not allowed to wear any make up at school, although I've been considering buying her some light foundation, but don't want to make her self conscientious, if that makes sense.

Audrey C

How lovely. I wish my 13-year-old had flawless skin, she has so many spots, bless her. They're not allowed to wear any make up at school, although I've been considering buying her some light foundation, but don't want to make her self conscientious, if that makes sense.
My eldest was plagued with bad skin from age 11. She's turning 20 now and while she doesn't really get pimples anymore, her skin is very oily and she has enlarged pores. She wears the Clinique Acne line foundation every day; it has good coverage and doesn't contribute to the problem. My little one has very dry skin; no one else in the family has that so I don't know if acne/oily skin is her future (as it was with both of her older sibs) or if she's gotten lucky and dodged the bullet. Time will tell I guess.

There are no rules here re makeup, but I wouldn't want her going heavily made up either.

VAL4M

My eldest was plagued with bad skin from age 11. She's turning 20 now and while she doesn't really get pimples anymore, her skin is very oily and she has enlarged pores. She wears the Clinique Acne line foundation every day; it has good coverage and doesn't contribute to the problem. My little one has very dry skin; no one else in the family has that so I don't know if acne/oily skin is her future (as it was with both of her older sibs) or if she's gotten lucky and dodged the bullet. Time will tell I guess.

There are no rules here re makeup, but I wouldn't want her going heavily made up either.
Have she try Bliss that's incredi-peel and Philosophy clear days ahead acne treatment and moisturizer? I have a lot of adult acne (even saw a dermatologist and first thing he prescribe was acutane and refused because I wanted to get pregnant in the near future and with that treatment it is not recommended) So anyway I still have some scared but it is way better than what I was using before. those two products did wonders for my skin!

starletta8

I have to admit that my poor balls have been neglected lately. First, by the re-introduction of the compacts, and as of late it seems like overkill to do an allover powder, highlighter, bronzer, and the balls.

Thoughts, anyone?

laurennnxox

I have to admit that my poor balls have been neglected lately. First, by the re-introduction of the compacts, and as of late it seems like overkill to do an allover powder, highlighter, bronzer, and the balls.

Thoughts, anyone?
I too noticed that I've been neglecting my balls since I got the compact. Oops! I'll be traveling for a week and they still won't see more use because the compact is more travel-friendly. I'll make an effort to put them back into my rotation after I get back.

I do set my foundation with translucent powder, use highlighter, bronzer (if i'm going out at night) and still use the balls! I don't think it's over kill if done right and when I'm not in a rush to do my makeup. :p

Latest posts