Xtreme breasts. I mean bra.

Simply Elegant

This is just the same thing as wearing two bras. I get the same effect when I do that. I have to wear 2 when I work out and that's how I figured that out. Just a waste of money.

LMD84

i'm not keen on the look it gives to be honest! plus if i jacked my boobs up like that they'd hit my chin!

nunu

^ LOL...tell us how it goes
rofl.gif

TISH1124

For $89.95 I will tape mine up!! Gawd!! I don't mind boobs..I just don't like boobs that look overly fake..I like boobs that look natural whether they are born or bought..that makes them scream boob job ..Or hey Look at my boobs please...IMO...But to each their own I guess

User35

yeah for nearly 90 bucks ??? no way jose ! Im thinkin it looks hot and uncomfortable too. DUMB !

BeccalovesMAC

dayum I seriously dont need my boobs to look any bigger or perkier. My boobs are fucken huge as it is. I really dont need any more pervs staring at me like that.

mtrimier

oh my.

i can't fight the urge to flip quarters or something in the infomercial women's cleavage.

I would choke if I tried that. I already hate feeling bullet proof in a regular push up bra, push 'em up even further? no thanks.

Fataliya

WTH? That thing has so many damn straps, it looks like a straight jacket for the titties!

I'd rather have a boob job...at least a guy can figure that out.

I'd like to see a man try and undo that titty harness without accidentally taking out his eye, or hanging himself.

Corvs Queen

What if you wear it all the time and then decide to skip a day and people ask, "Whoa, what happened to your boobs?". How would you handle that situation?

iadoremac

oh hell no my boobs already look like that with one bra any more pushing up and they would be literally touching my chin

Latest posts