Xtreme breasts. I mean bra.

Tahti

^ You could wear a corset for that too... they look better plus if you get an overbust one, not only do they push your boobs up but they cinch you waist too ^_^ I wear underbusts quite a bit and there is no way you can slouch in a proper corset lol..

pumpkincat210

For 90 bucks it's a huge ripoff! Just because::: I have a bra with that back shape and it peeks through many shirts i have, so i don't wear it. I used to have more cleavage, but with kids and age its going away. I'm coming to terms with it as i notice people really don't give a crap what your breasts look like, its whats upstairs in your brain that matters.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
^ You could wear a corset for that too... they look better plus if you get an overbust one, not only do they push your boobs up but they cinch you waist too ^_^ I wear underbusts quite a bit and there is no way you can slouch in a proper corset lol..

good point, and you don't see straps and the back so a corset would be a way better investment. they look sexier without other clohes on too, not like a contraption they are advertising.

Lauren1981

oh my
i can't wait to buy something that will push these D's up to my clavicle and have not one but THREE straps across both shoulders.
NOT!!!
extreme bra: a.k.a. boob harness
wtf??!!
and the kicker??!! ONLY $89.95

VioletB

You know what is funny?? That's what my chest looked like 2 days after my augment.. I called my mom sobbing asking her why I chose to make myself look this way?? Thank the good lord the swelling went down and now they look fine!!

pianohno

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
EXTREEEEEEEEEME BRAAAAAAA *plays death metal and headbangs*

INTENSE CLEEEEAAAVAGEEEE MAKES your TiTS LOOK LIKE A BUTT!!!!

EXTREEEEMMMEE DISApPOINTMENT WHEN THE GUY YOU BRING HOME SEES YOU TAKE OFF THE EXTREEEEEEME BRA!!!!

This is the best thing I have ever read in my life, I love you - no joke.
th_worship.gif