Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I have no comment

We love you Ninja boobs!!
yes.gif
love.gif
That was a comment!!
th_LMAO.gif

LMD84

yeah it is kind of sad that some ladies feel the need to buy these! boobs are amazing whatever they look like! they feed babies! that's all they need to do! not stand up to attention like that! tis weird!

TISH1124

Oh...I don't mind mine standing up like that..I'm sure it beats the alternative of them pointing down at ones shoes ...I just mind being in total discomfort making them do so.

Tahti

Good lord. o_o;; That's pretty scary.
Looks incredibly uncomfortable, as well as looking completely unnatural... Who's breasts look like that naturally?!

Wouldn't work on someone really flat chested - my boobs are so small I don't bother wearing a bra normally - just tried the double bra thing and all it did really was make my collarbones look fat, LOL.

SakurasamaLover

th_LMAO.gif

Thanks for the post this was really funny.

But yeah, else you want the 'push up corset' effect.. don't go for that...

I can't stand my usual bra that much.. so this one, I don,t even want to imagine a day in it, my rib cage would hurt like hell.

Mabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
^^^^ When it comes to boobies some women will never be satisfied. Its sad

well christ! Eventually i plan on getting a reduction, but i certainly won't jack my new teeny titties up to my chin so they look like tennis balls.

these are obscene!

luvsic

OMG THESE COMMENTS
th_LMAO.gif

you guys are hilarious!

Ok, people, if you want to invest in that at least go for the cheaper route - the chic shaper.

Order Here!

It looks like the exact same thing for like what, a quarter of the price?!

I would like bigger boobs, I have those silicon insert things from Victoria's Secret (they work to some extent but are pretty uncomfortable if worn all day..) but that thing seriously makes your boobs look WAAAY too unnatural for my taste...
shockt.gif
it looks too much like literally two balloons stuffed under your chest. Not very attractive.

I was thinking of trying one of those bra clips, but they don't look like they're worth it either.

With all of the technology we have these days, can't somebody invent SOMETHING that can make my small barely B cups into a beautiful bust??? *weeps*

...because wonder bras don't do enough wonders!! >:O

k.a.t

Oh dear. I must say I don't really like how they look =/ not to mention how uncomfortable it must be.. but whatever lol

^oo and it's buy one get one free lol

chocolategoddes

EXTREEEEEEEEEME BRAAAAAAA *plays death metal and headbangs*

INTENSE CLEEEEAAAVAGEEEE MAKES your TiTS LOOK LIKE A BUTT!!!!

EXTREEEEMMMEE DISApPOINTMENT WHEN THE GUY YOU BRING HOME SEES YOU TAKE OFF THE EXTREEEEEEME BRA!!!!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
INTENSE CLEEEEAAAVAGEEEE MAKES your TiTS LOOK LIKE A BUTT!!!!

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
shockt.gif

unkn0wn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
WTH? That thing has so many damn straps, it looks like a straight jacket for the titties!

I'd rather have a boob job...at least a guy can figure that out.

I'd like to see a man try and undo that titty harness without accidentally taking out his eye, or hanging himself.

lmao!

yeah...this thing looks way too uncomfortable and quite simply- TOO FAKE.

Miss QQ

They look very fake. I feel I cannot breathe, eat or drink in them. I don't think they will work on me anyway.
lol.gif

cupcake_x

You know what? I bet that thing doesn't even work. I'm sure if I bought that I would NOT have Xtreme boobs.

Great, now you all make me wanna buy it and test it out!

ambicion6

this looks like a medieval torture device! although i think the part about it improving your posture could be a plus.