You did what ......with WHAT?!?!?

CaraAmericana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Coco~
Ok, I admit it....I wanted white eyelashes sooo bad(when I was 17) much wiser now. Nobody made white mascara way back then, LOL!

So I took my white nail polish and well you guess it, painted my eyelashes..but only the tips not too close to the eye. Still makes it totally stupid.

COCO you loca girl!!! lol That was funny, thanks for sharing!!!
cutey.gif

boudoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Coco~
Ok, I admit it....I wanted white eyelashes sooo bad(when I was 17) much wiser now. Nobody made white mascara way back then, LOL!

So I took my white nail polish and well you guess it, painted my eyelashes..but only the tips not too close to the eye. Still makes it totally stupid.

OMG! hope your eyelashes didn't suffer too much!
lol.gif

Tubachick02

OMG, the bleach girl's mom complained to my boss, she said I refused to help her daughter for no reason, and that it was another girl's fault as her daughter overheard another artist tell one of our reguars that just got her hair lightened to have her brows professionally bleached so they matched, crazy crazy people

~Coco~

Some people. The key word here is PROFESSIONALLY! Not go down in your basement and grab your bleach....oye vay!

calbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubachick02
OMG, the bleach girl's mom complained to my boss, she said I refused to help her daughter for no reason, and that it was another girl's fault as her daughter overheard another artist tell one of our reguars that just got her hair lightened to have her brows professionally bleached so they matched, crazy crazy people

People will find any reason to complain and blame someone else for their crazyness. I love it.

Beauty Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubachick02

There are no words for what is wrong with this situation.

Tubachick02

I'm gonna bump this one in the case of another wedding (ya notice it always seems to be weddings when all the crazys come out), but ok, one of the bridesmaids regularly does her make up with watercolor pencils (artists use them) but she wanted a pale watery look and when I didn't do it right she got out the flower girls crayola coloring pencils, wet them and "fixed it"

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbear
So I'm talking to her for a second and realize that these lashes have been on for quite some time (like three days).

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
I get people using black eyeliner as eyebrows & lipliners ALL THE TIME...kinda makes me want to puke.

I also had this one lady, who after lining her lips with Smolder, would apply Morange to her bottom lip only-cause she thought it would help make her lips look smaller.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
:r ofl:
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbear
*DEAD*

omg this is the funniest thread i've read in quite a while.... i would have passed out too!
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

foreverymoment

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
My auntie does that (use black eyeliner as eyebrow pencil and lip liner)! She looks horrid! haha

my auntie does that too...but my auntie is a drag queen (her stage name is Auntie, she's not really my aunt)...

tsukiyomi

I may be kicked for this, but when I read that people use vaseline on their eyelids, I want to puke. Vaseline is just....it's so greasy and it's flammable. Smokers beware when lighting up when you have vaseline on your face.

SparklingWaves

I thought marks-a-lot was poisonous. Apparently, it isn't too lethal. I had a nursing friend who loved the red color. It just freaked me out.

ms.marymac

How about a girl that said she didn't need eye makeup remover to remove Liquid Last because she uses Apricot Scrub. :nod:

foreverymoment

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
How about a girl that said she didn't need eye makeup remover to remove Liquid Last because she uses Apricot Scrub. :nod:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!

that stuff hurts in general...i would NEVER get it NEAR my eyes.

Love Always Ivy

you know how elderly people like walking around the mall super early?
at one point we had body butters on promotion, so the demo table in the front of the store was body butters .... well im opening one day and suddenly i hear "OOOH BUTTER" and i turn around and see an old man dip his biscotti in the body butter and go to eat it... it was like slow motion NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. he was so embarassed he ran away.
ssad.gif

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
at one point we had body butters on promotion, so the demo table in the front of the store was body butters .... well im opening one day and suddenly i hear "OOOH BUTTER" and i turn around and see an old man dip his biscotti in the body butter and go to eat it... it was like slow motion NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. he was so embarassed he ran away.
ssad.gif

Awww poor man!
ssad.gif

mello

Quote:
ssad.gif

LMFAO. Wow, that literally made me laugh out loud.

BlahWah

Quote:
ssad.gif

lmao.gif
This is one of the few stories my husband could appreciate! Boy, did he laugh hard... poor old man tho, and his ruined biscotti!

Latest posts