You know youre a makeup junkie when..

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funtabulous
I think things like this all the time! Like my 'pincurl' coloured towel!

I have dreams about buying makeup products, and feel the need to buy them afterwards, regardless of weather or not I'm going to use them (though I'll try). Sometimes I buy products because I like the name, or it somehow relates to something I like (I bought Angel lipstick because of a song). Sometimes I'll wear it when I have that song stuck in my head.

I probably sound crazy!!

This is Specktra, you're more normal than you think.
winkiss.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayteex023
...the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word 'orgasm' is 'NARS'.

hahahaha! ohhh that's a good one!
greengrin.gif

Junkie

....when you can name the MAC eyeshadows before you even pick them up off the display to double-check.

Hahaha!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
When the cleaning lady thinks you are a makeup artist because "You have so much makeup"

hee hee hee! now this is funny!
smiles.gif

tthelwell

Oh my gosh! I'm guilty of each and every one of these!
greengrin.gif
LOL!

...I know I'm an addict because the first thing I thought about when I was offered a trip to Istanbul was that I would be missing the MAC In The Groove release date!
ssad.gif

...I know I'm an addict because my bf is becoming a makeup pro too - he knows when the collections are coming out and he knows all the products I want from each collection. He even tells me when my eyebrows are not exactly even or if I need to touch up with Blot Powder.

LC

...when every thing you look at you compare its color to a mac shadow color...

or when you dream about makeup

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC
...when every thing you look at you compare its color to a mac shadow color...

Similarly, I'll see clothes or cars or signs or anything and think "that would make a great eyeshadow or lipstick or blush..."

User38

lolol.. I am guilty of all of the above!

I actually FRET about having my favorites be discontinued
ssad.gif
(

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
I actually FRET about having my favorites be discontinued
ssad.gif
(

I do too.. But more so, I worry that I'm really going to fall in love with an LE item and then I have to think about backups and how many and do I really have the money for backups...
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
Leave it to me to overthink makeup.

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tthelwell

...I know I'm an addict because the first thing I thought about when I was offered a trip to Istanbul was that I would be missing the MAC In The Groove release date!
ssad.gif

I know what you mean. I'm *still* upset that I missed the N Collection while I was on my honeymoon!
shockt.gif

I know I'm an addict because one of the first things I have to plan after I've booked in a holiday is what makeup I'm going to take. It takes a long time to decide, but it's fun!

littlepickle

You know you're a make up junkie when...

Seen these on other forums, didn't see anything like it when searching so I thought we could start one. Let's see how many reasons we can get!
Here's mine:

You know when you're a make up junkie when...
You have vivid dreams about missing out on new MSFs at an exclusive MAC launch, you're there, reaching for it and it's always just out of reach or someone else grabs it first! And you wake up feeling very distraught about it (I dream super vividly)

littlepickle

You know when you're a make up junkie when...
You have vivid dreams about missing out on new MSFs at an exclusive MAC launch, you're there, reaching for it and it's always just out of reach or someone else grabs it first! And you wake up feeling very distraught about it (I dream super vividly)

mystery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senoj
1. You can't go to any store without looking at the makeup section.

2. You totally forget your name, problems and loose all track of time when you're doing makeup. Makeup is my HIGH!

3. People who know you can't wait to look at your face and see what new look you've done.

haha! i totally agree with that... its like i get it calls my name or something!
lol.gif

Latest posts