You know youre a makeup junkie when..

NotteRequiem

I second the boyfriend knowing all about MAC!

... when your boyfriend takes you to the CCO for your birthday and tells you he's picking up the tab.
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

... when you spend your downtime at work writing down possible quad/palette combo's.

... when you write down lists upon lists of what you're going to buy and group them by color, then by name, then by theme.... Oh yeah, I've got it BAD!

beautiijunkii

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayteex023
...the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word 'orgasm' is 'NARS'.

Love this!

You know the names of eye shadows better than the girls at MAC do!!!!

DILLIGAF

You have to carry a list with you to the expanded MUFE counter in Sephora so you dont buy the same thing again.... and again.
th_LMAO.gif

nursie

...having to rearrange my schedule so i can be the first one at the counter on launch day because shit may be gone within the first hour!

BeccalovesMAC

U know ur an addict when u have ur hubby flirt with the gay Mac MUA just for new vegas MSF . Hahahahah luv u babe

Senoj

I thought of some new ones:

1. You go to the Mac counter and you give color suggestions to the other women while they wait for service. I did this once and a lady ended up purchasing the lip liner and lip stick that I suggested.

2. You get excited just as much as your friend when their makeup haul/order arrives. You rush them to hurry up and open up the box. You say things like "I'm so happy for you" when their makeup arrives, lol.

3. You will buy makeup over clothes and I LOVE buying new clothes!

DarkGlamourXO

for me it's whenever I sell expensive clothes/shoes on eBay for way less then their worth just for the extra money to buy new makeup.

ElvenEyes

You know you are a makeup junkie when you are glad to wipe your lipstick off on a napkin after a meal because you see this as a golden opportunity to try on a new colour you got earlier in the day!

kissy.gif

Latest posts