You'll never believe this..

user46

Guess what guys ...
So, for xmas my mom was supposed to give me money. $400 to be exact. but she said i have to wait until after christmas so it can be like a birthday/xmas gift. I said fine. I guess she felt bad for me not having anything to open on xmas day, so she got me this basket full of like candy, shower stuff, and ... scratch off tickets. So i sat down in my room and scratched them ... I won 30,000 from a 3 dollar scratch off ticket!!!!
WHAT A F*CKIN GIFT!! LOL. I cashed it this morning and it came up to 21,000 after taxes. what are the odds! lol
smiles.gif
They interviewed me and are gonna put my picture on the ctlottery.org website along with my "story"

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

user46

Thanks! I still like ... can't believe it. Like Im not acting excited or anything i'm still like ... wow, what are the odds lol

TISH1124

^^ Not sure what the odds are...slim to none.... I feel like running out buying a couple of dozen...I don't think I have bought a scratch off in 5 years....which one did you win off? They have different ones right?

MUALindsay

Wow, congrats!!!!

My dad spent ~$15 on scratch-offs for me for xmas, $2 & $3 ones, and I didn't win a thing, not even a free ticket!!! So, lucky you!!!!
choochoo.gif

SuSana

OMG how lucky! My Dad always gets us scratchers for stocking stuffers and I was happy I won $30 lol.

Have fun with your money!

TISH1124

^^ I saw that...Can't wait until they post the story!!~ How Fun!! There were a couple of winners on the 26th...I'm moving to CT

xStarryEyedX

ahh i am so jealous. my bf and i keep saying we're gonna buy scratch off tickets but we don't bother...cause.. you know.. maybe i'll give it another whirl.

congrats you lucky girl!!

User93

My God!!!!! Cangrats girl!! Happy Christmas!

I'm speechless, I gonna start buying lottery tickets from now, seriously.