your most hated mac e/s?

VintageAqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzsallyb
i strongly dislike woodwinked - the colour just looks off to me

I totally agree! I absolutely LOVE it on other people, especially on my nc40 best friend but on my skin it looks like tarnished jaundice.

theredwonder

French cuff (eww) and stars n rockets. Everyone loved it, but when I put it on, it makes me look like I was punched in the eye.

fallenang3l211

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCgirlie
Satin Taupe and Mulch both looked horrible on my NC35 skin, dark brown eyes. They made my eye area look dirty, as well as tired
ssad.gif
. Too bad because I know that these are two very popular and well-loved colors...

really?! I also use NC35 and mulch is my HG, I've been using it for 7 years now.
ssad.gif
sorry it didn't work out for you.

fallenang3l211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meryl
Yogurt -- so dull and chalky. I'm surprised it hasn't been discontinued.

agreed! i have it in my Too Dolly HK palette and i feel like it was a waste of space. they should have put something else there
ssad.gif

AmberElizabeth

I definately could have gone without buying Vex. Color payoff sucks if it's used alone.

HOWEVER- It looks pretty rockin' over Blackground p/p.

Face2Mac

Bamboo. Mine is hard and I have to scrape it get a color pay-off. I know it is matte and I can deal with the rest of my mattes but this, NO.

Cherrymint

Honey Lust!
girl_devil.gif
OMG!!!! Not much color pay off, applies unevenly even when blended, and wayyyy to chunky/glittery. I use it as a MSF!
tong.gif

Nicala

Newly Minted = HORRID!
The pigmentation of it sucks, even if you pack it on and blend another color in the crease it completely disappears. I can't ever figure out what to wear it with. Waste of money to me, IMO
ssad.gif

Elusive21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzsallyb
i strongly dislike woodwinked - the colour just looks off to me

Same here. I love the way it looks in the pan but on my eyelid it looks terrible (although I did my friend's eye makeup the other day and on her it looked gorgeous - she's much darker than me though). I keep using it over and over hoping for different results, but each time I am dissapointed
thmbdn.gif
. Maybe I'll just stick to using it on my friends, instead of on myself.

Another one I don't like is Pollinator. It is such light color, it hardly shows up on my skin, it's just not what I expected at all
nonono.gif

lovelydisarray

lol I think I may be the only person here that actually likes Trax! But I agree with Beauty Marked. I never use it because it's just not what I expect it to be! Such a bummer!

Lovelynuts

Oh man, I wish every post came with pictures. 90 % of all the colors you're talking about I have no idea what they look like... I'm such a newbie, hehe

afloresm13

Warm Chill - it's such a pretty seafoam-y green in the pot, but has very little color payoff
ssad.gif

Gleam - another really pretty color, but takes layers and layers to actually show the shade that matches the pot! Otherwise, it's just a layer of sheer glitter
ssad.gif
Probably due to its Lustre finish...lustre pigmentation usually isnt as good as other finishes