Your perfect pizza.

Corvs Queen

So yeah, I love pizza. I like mine with extra sauce, pepperoni, black olives, banana peppers, jalapenos, tomato and garlic. Yum. But don't get me wrong, I would never turn down a veggie pizza (minus the mushrooms) or a nice Hawaiian pizza with little ham and lots of pineapple. So my question is, what's your perfect pizza?

GREAT! Now I want pizza. *humpf*

Lambchop

Papa John's regular crust spicy sausage, onion, and mushroom. Or Boston's in Hawaii onion and garlic.

ThePostcardOrg

Mine would be my dad's homemade Italian style pizza with ham, tomato sauce and mozerella cheese..

Or regular pizza with tomato sauce, ground beef, LOTS AND LOST of corn and lots of cheese, preferably mozerella
greengrin.gif

MissResha

best pizza i've ever had was from Mulberry St. Pizzeria in Beverly Hills, CA. omg. thin crust, ny style...hell it was NY pizza just in CA. cheese.. mmmmmm. i saw it on the food network and had to try it and it's still the best i've ever had.

but as for my perfect pizza....thin crust, cheese, garlic, tomatoes and spinach.

nebbish

You ladies got me hungry!!

Pepperoni & sausage, preferrably spicy Italian sausage. Sometimes I like puttin' on some green peppers... mostly so I feel more healthy eating it
greengrin.gif
& EXTRA sauce!!

Moxy

I have several
greengrin.gif

From Pizza Hut in UK, it'd be Chicken Supreme with tomato sauce, cheese, torn chicken breast, onions, mushrooms, green peppers.

Domino's UK - make your own: tomato sauce, double cheese, double mushrooms, sweet corn, onions, green peppers (chicken optional)

In Slovenia: Calzone! The "pocket" one. Yuuuuuuuuuuum.

MAC_Whore

The best pizza I have ever had was a white pizza in Weisbaden, Germany of all places. I miss it so. Seriously, it was the best pizza DH and I EVER had. I wish I had the recipe. We couldn't figure out the sauce or cheese ingredients.

Our fave joint now is a place up the street that's owned and operated by a family straight out of Italy, so it is as authentic as can be.

Now we order: Extra cheese, ham, bacon and pineapple. We change it up every couple of months or so.

My DH is from the east coast and I am from the west coast. The first time he saw a Hawaiian Pizza on the west coast, he was like "WTF? Seriously? What is wrong with you people? Pineapple on a pizza?" Now he loves it.

God, I really want pizza now.

florabundance

Homemade veggie pizza or Pizza Express veggie pizza. Without mushrooms. It's weird i'm not a vegetarian but meat on a pizza to me is just unnecessary lol

brianjenny17

fav pizza would be .. regular pizza with black olives, green peppers, sweet onions and mushrooms .. trust me its amazinggg

LMD84

man i love pizza! i've never really had one i didn't like! i'm a big fan of pizza hut's stuffed crust pizza (but my hubby hates pizza hut with a passion because whenever we go there's lots of chavs making lots of noise there!)

i also love pizza express pizza! i get a create your own with chesse, chicken, mushroom and parmasan! yummy!!

if we get a take out pizza i like papa johns all the meats and i love dominos peperoni! but i always make sure i ask dominos not to drown it in sauce because i don't like too much!

leenybeeny

I am a Pizza purist, but doubley so...

Double Cheese, Double Pepperoni, Double Mushrooms

YUM... ohhhhh, I want pizza for dinner now...

meland2lilones

from dominos--garlic parm sauce instead of the tomato sauce..chicken, green peppers, onions, and pineapple..soooo good!!

hawaii02

In general, my favorite pizza has sausage, mushrooms, green pepper and onions on it...DH and I love Unos Pizzeria.

ClaireAvril

MMMmmm.. so hungry.
I like cheese, ginger, thin or thick crust, pepperoni, red onion, tomato, sliced italian sausage, mushrooms, and bacon. Load it up pleaseeeee

or thin crust with chicken and ginger.. mmm

brianjenny17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
MMMmmm.. so hungry.
I like cheese, ginger, thin or thick crust, pepperoni, red onion, tomato, sliced italian sausage, mushrooms, and bacon. Load it up pleaseeeee

or thin crust with chicken and ginger.. mmm

i've never had ginger on pizza, sounds so bizarre to me lol
th_dunno.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvs Queen
So yeah, I love pizza. I like mine with extra sauce, pepperoni, black olives, banana peppers, jalapenos, tomato and garlic. Yum. But don't get me wrong, I would never turn down a veggie pizza (minus the mushrooms) or a nice Hawaiian pizza with little ham and lots of pineapple. So my question is, what's your perfect pizza?

GREAT! Now I want pizza. *humpf*

The Hawaiian pizza is my perfect pizza!!!
yummy.gif

nursee81

I am from NY so I am very picky about pizza, I love spinach alfredo pizza from Cgefs on long Island it my all time favorite.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
......It's weird i'm not a vegetarian but meat on a pizza to me is just unnecessary lol

Whaaa???? Crust, sauce and cheese is just that other stuff that comes with the meat!! lol

I am a total pizza carnivore by nature. If I had my way, we would order a pizza with extra cheese and every kind of meat they serve: meatballs, sausage, ham, bacon, pepperoni, but DH puts the brakes on that. It gives him heartburn.

Latest posts