Youtube copycat look (from xxsgtigressxx)

xxsgtigressxx

absolutely stunning! Im so glad you tried this, it looks perfect on you and you did such a great job!!! ps you are so beautiful!
xoxo
Kathy <3

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
I know what you mean. I had highlights for years. And only once in a while it would come out the way I like it. So I decided to go brunette for winter time, but I really like it, maybe will keep it for longer time
smiles.gif
And it is much easier and cheaper to maintain.

I think I´ll still have the regrowth issue since my hair is naturally dark blonde, and I wanna go medium-dark brown. But it´ll still not be as bad as it is now. I mean, I have to go touch up my roots every 6 weeks and it´s getting so annyoing cause I still don´t love the end result

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsgtigressxx
absolutely stunning! Im so glad you tried this, it looks perfect on you and you did such a great job!!! ps you are so beautiful!
xoxo
Kathy <3

thank you so much. Seriously, that tutorial was awesome, everybody needs to watch it!!!

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsgtigressxx
xoxo
Kathy <3

aw, thanks. I learned it from the best so to say. Everybody needs to watch that tutorial!

Claire84

Dear God, you look perfect! Like supermodel gorgeous! This is a great look on you!
smiles.gif

You will look as a brunette - I can't wait to see the end result.

Btw, thanks for PM-ing me back about the MUFE foundation. That stuff is amazing!
smiles.gif

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire84
Dear God, you look perfect! Like supermodel gorgeous! This is a great look on you!
smiles.gif

You will look as a brunette - I can't wait to see the end result.

Btw, thanks for PM-ing me back about the MUFE foundation. That stuff is amazing!
smiles.gif

aw you´re too sweet. The MUFE foundation is great indeed, it´s the only foundation I´ve tried that really lasted on me all day with no decrease of coverage when I´m sweating/getting oily etc

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaliyan
i also did this look from her vid! you did it perfectly!

cool. You should post a pic of your version!

CellyCell

OMFG!
That's hella good. I swear you never give yourself enough credit because you do a really good job and recreations never look the same because everyone has different eyes/features.
You're going brunette, Anders?
Omg. Life changing! Haha.

Btw, I hate how pretty you are. The closeup - no imperfections. Gah.

Latest posts