Youtube copycat look (from xxsgtigressxx)

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellyCell
OMFG!
That's hella good. I swear you never give yourself enough credit because you do a really good job and recreations never look the same because everyone has different eyes/features.
You're going brunette, Anders?
Omg. Life changing! Haha.

Btw, I hate how pretty you are. The closeup - no imperfections. Gah.

yeah that´s true actually, I guess I am self conscious even though I don´t like to admit it.
Hehe yes I am definitely going brunette, Shawn can´t wait actually lol

But seriously, that foundation is doing the trick. I know you said you couldn´t find a color match or something. Too bad!!!

FiestyFemme

Love this... you look amazing!! And seriously, I think you'll look hot as a brunette... definitely post pics or a FOTD once you do it!

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
Love this... you look amazing!! And seriously, I think you'll look hot as a brunette... definitely post pics or a FOTD once you do it!

thanks. It´ll be about a month till I dye my hair, but I´ll post pics when I do

moonlit

your so lovely.. i wana try out this look... im getting the mufe Foundation.. amazing skin u got there
smiles.gif

InTheFade

Beautiful look, beautiful lady
smiles.gif

I've always loved your makeup looks, they come out so flawless.

Congrats on going dark! I keep considering it because I get sick of getting my roots done all the time. Except I look horribly washed out when I'm dark.

I compromised and put in some large chunks of dark brown under my foils so I can play the dark up without giving away the blonde.

Can't wait to see what colour you choose - good luck with it!

hotpink1326

I know i probably tell you this in every post but.... My god lady, youre HOTTT!!!! You look absolutely, positively... Drop Dead Gorgeous!!!

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
I know i probably tell you this in every post but.... My god lady, youre HOTTT!!!! You look absolutely, positively... Drop Dead Gorgeous!!!

aw thank you!!!

CellyCell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian_Babe
yeah that´s true actually, I guess I am self conscious even though I don´t like to admit it.
Hehe yes I am definitely going brunette, Shawn can´t wait actually lol

But seriously, that foundation is doing the trick. I know you said you couldn´t find a color match or something. Too bad!!!

I never said that, lol. I just got matched this past week (haven't gone to Sephora in months) but it's too pricey so I won't be buying it anytime soon.
ssad.gif

You got good skin besides the foundation though.
smiles.gif

annikay

You're so pretty! I just wanted to give you a heads up about not going too dark as it may wash you out (I'm a blonde who was a brunette for years for the same reason as you, didn't want to look too innocent and young but finally I realized I just look better with my natural colour brightened up a bit). And a not too dark colour that lets the highlights and lowlights still show through always looks better than a too dark, one tone colour. I would recommend a golden light to medium brown colour for you but that's just my opinion! Post pics when you've done it
thmbup.gif

Oh and sorry to give bad news but the roots are every bit as annoying... Even more so since it's pretty normal to have darker roots but lighter roots just look weird
yes.gif

*JJ*

gorgeous look! i'm in love with mufe hd foundation too! i'm glad i decided to give it a try although the people at the vienna mufe store were kinda weird
oh.gif

i need to stock up on some neutral eyeshadows...

annikay

Oh and it's hard to get blonde eyebrows to look natural when you try to pass them as brunette's... I recommend a sharp and hard-ish pencil and brown wax or brow gel on top of it. Or if you don't have any areas to fill in, just the wax or brow gel.

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by annikay
You're so pretty! I just wanted to give you a heads up about not going too dark as it may wash you out (I'm a blonde who was a brunette for years for the same reason as you, didn't want to look too innocent and young but finally I realized I just look better with my natural colour brightened up a bit). And a not too dark colour that lets the highlights and lowlights still show through always looks better than a too dark, one tone colour. I would recommend a golden light to medium brown colour for you but that's just my opinion! Post pics when you've done it
thmbup.gif

Oh and sorry to give bad news but the roots are every bit as annoying... Even more so since it's pretty normal to have darker roots but lighter roots just look weird
yes.gif

damn, I guess the root problem is never gonna end.
I´m not going to dark, a medium brown is what I want. I found a pic of Megan Fox when she had lighter hair and it looks great with her light blue eyes.

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JJ*
gorgeous look! i'm in love with mufe hd foundation too! i'm glad i decided to give it a try although the people at the vienna mufe store were kinda weird
oh.gif

i need to stock up on some neutral eyeshadows...

yay, another MUFE HD fan! Yeah I honestly don´t like the people at the Vienna MUFE store, although I haven´t been in a long time. It´s also kinda hidden in the 1st district, a bit hard to find IMO