YSL Discussion Thread

MACina

That sucks....I hope that you will receive it soon kimibos!
i ordered 2 mascaras from ysl on oct 26th and i havent received them. no shipping notice or tracking number either. i really hate free shipping sometimes!

shontay07108

I just got the ysl foundation brush yesterday from Bloomingdales. It's gorgeous. I don't know why I have such a thing for brushes sometimes. I had started to pull away from flat foundation brushes, but when I use a cream foundation, it's perfect to just blend it out on my face.

Slimmycakes

i ordered 2 mascaras from ysl on oct 26th and i havent received them. no shipping notice or tracking number either. i really hate free shipping sometimes!
Question! Did you place that order with the 15% off "EXCLUSIVE" discount? I placed an order on the 27th and haven't heard anything either.

kimibos

Question! Did you place that order with the 15% off "EXCLUSIVE" discount? I placed an order on the 27th and haven't heard anything either.
yes. ohh that sucks i better get it monday or even till wednesday. or ill cancel it. i order some mascaras from nordstroms already. money saved

MACina

Thank you so much CartoonChic!

It might be hard to get here then...but I will check the online shops.Maybe I can still get it!
I want to say that White Gold Amethyst is not permanent. I think it came out with YSL's holiday collection last year and it's still hanging around. I don't know for certain, though.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I got the sample of their new Touch eclat foundation, can't wait to try it.
Curious to know what you think. I'm wearing it again today. There are a lot of things that I like about it, but I ultimately think it's just a little too "eclat" for my skin. Too bad, because the lightest shade is a decent match for my skin and is quite neutral, which I appreciate.

CartoonChic

my mascaras finally shipped!!
yahoo.gif
I'm really curious to know how you like them. I haven't tried a color mascara yet. I'm worried that you want see the color on my lashes. I've been tempted to try a drug store brand just to see how I like it, but then I think they may not be pigmented enough to see the color.

kimibos

yahoo.gif
I'm really curious to know how you like them. I haven't tried a color mascara yet. I'm worried that you want see the color on my lashes. I've been tempted to try a drug store brand just to see how I like it, but then I think they may not be pigmented enough to see the color.
i was tempted to get the maybelline ones too. but i figured the expensive ones where a better shot at getting colored lashes. ill be reviewing these and the dior ones. and if i have to return any of those, i will try the guerlain ones.

CartoonChic

i was tempted to get the maybelline ones too. but i figured the expensive ones where a better shot at getting colored lashes. ill be reviewing these and the dior ones. and if i have to return any of those, i will try the guerlain ones.
I just left the Guerlain thread. It's too many great things coming out. I'm getting overwhelmed!

CartoonChic

I got my YSL order earlier today. White Gold Amethyst gloss is gorgeous in the tube. I haven't tried it yet. I'm going to MAC and will compare it to Boyz Go Crazy. Belle De Rose RPC is also stunning. It wears like a MAC Satin in texture. I was afraid the color would be similar to MAC Rebel when I opened the tube, but it's not. Rebel has magenta tones. Belle De Rose is more red. I would describe the color as a maroon-mahogany shade.

I seem to have duped myself with the nail polish. I got Violet Baroque and it's nearly identical to Chanel Provocation. I knew I should've went with a completely different color like blue or gray. I wouldn't have a dupe for those shades. I was just drawn to that purple shade. At least I'm consistent in what I like. The new applicator brush for the YSL polish is huge! I'm not sure if I like it. I was going to exchange the polish for a different color, but I may end up exchanging for a different product if I can't deal with the brush.

I like the day planner GWP, but it's not what I expected. I thought it would be more like a daily planner/organizer. I'm not sure what to do with it.

Latest posts