YSL Discussion Thread

Liz2012

I got the #55 Arctic Blue gloss as a gift from my man today
love.gif
I'm really happy with it, will love wearing it this winter/layering it over other lipsticks. Love the sparkles
heart.gif

Ladychris11

CartoonChic, I have tried both the regular RV and RV Candies. I only have one of each in my collection, and while the RV's do tend to become a greasy mess which I really hate, I love the RV Candy for a deeper shade. Mine is Succulent Pomegrante #4 I think, and it is long lasting and leaves a stain for something that is a hybrid. I do want to get more of these but only the deeper ones, the lighter shades could just be a waste of moolah.

MACina

Lucky you!!!!

I am sure that it is a stunning gloss for the "icy season"
eyelove.gif

I got the #55 Arctic Blue gloss as a gift from my man today
love.gif
I'm really happy with it, will love wearing it this winter/layering it over other lipsticks. Love the sparkles
heart.gif

CartoonChic

CartoonChic, I have tried both the regular RV and RV Candies. I only have one of each in my collection, and while the RV's do tend to become a greasy mess which I really hate, I love the RV Candy for a deeper shade. Mine is Succulent Pomegrante #4 I think, and it is long lasting and leaves a stain for something that is a hybrid. I do want to get more of these but only the deeper ones, the lighter shades could just be a waste of moolah.
This is good to know. Thanks!

Miss QQ

My counter didn't get the complete holiday collection. No lip glosses, no shimmery top coat. I like the quad but I have a few blue quads already. I want a chromatics quad, but I'm still waiting for one with the colours I need.

VampyCouture

YSL is releasing a NEW range of lipsticks called Rouge Volupte Shine for Spring 2013! The shades are divided into three categories--Deep, Medium and Bright!

Shades:

DEEP

• #01 Brun In Secure
  • #02 Poupre Intouchable
  • #03 Violet Incognito
  • #04 Rouge In Danger
  • #05 Fuchsia In Excess
  • #06 Pink In Devotion

MEDIUM

• #07 Rose Infinite
  • #08 Pink In Confidence
  • #09 Nude In Private
  • #10 Chocolate In Style
  • #11 Beige Instinct
  • #12 Corail Incandescent

BRIGHT

• #13 Pink In Paris
  • #14 Corail In Touch
  • #15 Corail Intuitive
  • #16 Orange Impertinent
  • #17 Rose In Tension
  • #18 Prune In Fire
  • #19 Fuchsia In Rage

SOURCE: Chic Profile

MACina

YAY....I want Violet Incognito and Fuchsia In Rage
eyelove.gif

Thank you VampyCouture!

YSL is releasing a NEW range of lipsticks called Rouge Volupte Shine for Spring 2013! The shades are divided into three categories--Deep, Medium and Bright!

Shades:

DEEP

• #01 Brun In Secure
  • #02 Poupre Intouchable
  • #03 Violet Incognito
  • #04 Rouge In Danger
  • #05 Fuchsia In Excess
  • #06 Pink In Devotion

MEDIUM

• #07 Rose Infinite
  • #08 Pink In Confidence
  • #09 Nude In Private
  • #10 Chocolate In Style
  • #11 Beige Instinct

BRIGHT

• #13 Pink In Paris
  • #14 Corail In Touch
  • #15 Corail Intuitive
  • #16 Orange Impertinent
  • #17 Rose In Tension
  • #18 Prune In Fire
  • #19 Fuchsia In Rage

Liz2012

Shades:

DEEP

• #01 Brun In Secure
  • #02 Poupre Intouchable
  • #03 Violet Incognito
  • #04 Rouge In Danger
  • #05 Fuchsia In Excess
  • #06 Pink In Devotion

MEDIUM

• #07 Rose Infinite
  • #08 Pink In Confidence
  • #09 Nude In Private
  • #10 Chocolate In Style
  • #11 Beige Instinct

BRIGHT

• #13 Pink In Paris
  • #14 Corail In Touch
  • #15 Corail Intuitive
  • #16 Orange Impertinent
  • #17 Rose In Tension
  • #18 Prune In Fire
  • #19 Fuchsia In Rage

Thanks for the info VampyCouture!
peace2.gif

And WOW .. these look beautiful!
love.gif
Will definitely be checking out Violet Incognito and Pink In Devotion.

BuickMackane

Shades:

DEEP

• #01 Brun In Secure
  • #02 Poupre Intouchable
  • #03 Violet Incognito
  • #04 Rouge In Danger
  • #05 Fuchsia In Excess
  • #06 Pink In Devotion

MEDIUM

• #07 Rose Infinite
  • #08 Pink In Confidence
  • #09 Nude In Private
  • #10 Chocolate In Style
  • #11 Beige Instinct

BRIGHT

• #13 Pink In Paris
  • #14 Corail In Touch
  • #15 Corail Intuitive
  • #16 Orange Impertinent
  • #17 Rose In Tension
  • #18 Prune In Fire
  • #19 Fuchsia In Rage

I'll take Fuchsia in Rage, please
eyelove.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I just ordered my first YSL product.
cheerleader.gif
I got a 10 Euro off coupon, it worked with no minimum purchase and surpisingly it gave me free shipping too. So I paid just 15,90 Euro for the lipstick. Can't wait to get it! I wish that code would work a 2nd time, I'd get the Touche Eclat.

ETA: it's the Rouge Pur Couture Nr. 10 Beige Tribute!

kimibos

I just ordered my first YSL product.
cheerleader.gif
I got a 10 Euro off coupon, it worked with no minimum purchase and surpisingly it gave me free shipping too. So I paid just 15,90 Euro for the lipstick. Can't wait to get it! I wish that code would work a 2nd time, I'd get the Touche Eclat.
which lippie did you get??

BuickMackane

I was just editing my post, I forgot to mention it, LOL! The RPC in Beige Tribute. Looks like a nice everyday color.

Femme Fatale: Swatches; Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture - "Beige Tribute - Nr. 10"
RPCs are pretty good - waaaay better than the unholy mess that is RV (really though, most things are better than RV). My only problem with the RPC range is that the colours aren't anything special. At the moment I only have Beige Novella (43), which does absolutely nothing to flatter me but I wear it anyways hehe.

Beige Tribute reminded me a bit of You're Perfect Already btw. But it probably has a very different effect because of the finish.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
RPCs are pretty good - waaaay better than the unholy mess that is RV (really though, most things are better than RV). My only problem with the RPC range is that the colours aren't anything special. At the moment I only have Beige Novella (43), which does absolutely nothing to flatter me but I wear it anyways hehe.

Beige Tribute reminded me a bit of You're Perfect Already btw. But it probably has a very different effect because of the finish.
I don't have that one. I didn't like it too much in swatches, so I hope they're a bit different.
I also like 6, 11 and 24 (based on swatches), but I thought this one will probably suit me best.