YSL Discussion Thread

Pinkdollface

And here is the review on the Y Facettes Eye Collector Palette on beautezine.com:

http://www.beautezine.com/yves-sain...eye-collector-palette-review-photos-swatches/

It is sooooo pretty
eyelove.gif
Those colours are just gorgeous!

Miss QQ

Love the Y Facettes Eye Collector palette! Pretty sure I can't wear all four colours at one time, but they look so pretty all housed in one palette. katred - I'm not a fan of cream/liquid blushes like you, but hearing what you have said, I really want to try Becca beach tint. I have been considering getting one for a long time. Which colour did you get? I have wondered about the YSL cream blushes too because the colours are very pretty.

Miss QQ

Funny the pink blush is called Red Agate. It looks beautiful, and from what she said, application sounds like a dream. I might have to buy it! Still no sign of the collection here, and even if it's here, I'm not sure that we would get the complete collection. Review of Bronze Pyrite. Wanted it at first, but I have Chanel Graphite so that should do. Maybe I'll get Jade Imperial. http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2013/01/ysl-bronze-pyrite-35-la-laque-couture.html?m=1

katred

Specktra Bestie
The most tempting thing to me in this collection is the nail polishes. I think I want them both! Part of me is also curious about those cream blushes.

Shypo

Oh yeah, I love the look of Red Agate! Miss QQ, it does seem like they got the names backwards, doesn't it? I'm going to have to check these babies out - and I love the looks of Bronze Pyrite!

looovemac

I really like this palette "Yves Saint Laurent Y Facettes Eye Collector Palette" but I can't find it anywhere, is it out yet?

MACina

I received my Spring Collection goodies today and I loooooooooove them
bigheart.gif

I ordered the Pure Chromatics Collector palette and the RVSC Menthe Fraiche and both are so beautiful
eyelove.gif

Unfortunatly the colors look way too dark in the pic
ssad.gif

Menthe Fraiche is STUNNING....I have been wanting such a lippie for ages!
I do also have MAC Summer Shower but the sheen of Menthe Fraiche is more beautiful IMO.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I received my Spring Collection goodies today and I loooooooooove them
bigheart.gif

I ordered the Pure Chromatics Collector palette and the RVSC Menthe Fraiche and both are so beautiful
eyelove.gif

Unfortunatly the colors look way too dark in the pic
ssad.gif

Menthe Fraiche is STUNNING....I have been wanting such a lippie for ages!
I do also have MAC Summer Shower but the sheen of Menthe Fraiche is more beautiful IMO.

The lippie looks really pretty. Does it have the same amount of shimmer as SS?

MACina

I' d say that the amount is similar but SS is more a "frosty" shimmer whereas MF is more a "dewy/wet" shimmer.

And MF feels softer and more moisturizing on my lips than SS!

HTH!
The lippie looks really pretty. Does it have the same amount of shimmer as SS?

Anneri

Macina, your pics are simply wonderful! (As always.) Thank you!

Does the lippie actually tint your lips, or is the effect more of a clear gloss?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I' d say that the amount is similar but SS is more a "frosty" shimmer whereas MF is more a "dewy/wet" shimmer.

And MF feels softer and more moisturizing on my lips than SS!

HTH!
Ah, thanks! SS feels a little dry on me, so I can imagine this being more moisturizing. Do you wear this on it's own or do layer it?

MACina

Thank you, Anneri
th_hug.gif

On my (not very pigmented lips!) the green sheen is quite apparent.For my it is just the right amount of green to not look alien!

This is my first RVSC so I cannot compare it to others.But as far as I know they are all rather sheer and add more only a
sheen to the lips.It is not as opaque as RVs,RVSs or RVPs.

Macina, your pics are simply wonderful! (As always.) Thank you!

Does the lippie actually tint your lips, or is the effect more of a clear gloss?

Latest posts