YSL Discussion Thread

MACina

Same here....unfortunatly!

I will wear it on its own (the green sheen is really gorgeous and lovely especially for summer
eyelove.gif
) and I will also layer
it.I am sure that it will look awesome layered over (bright) pinks and purples!
And over Firm Form and Grey Friday
heart.gif

Cannot wait to play with it
pompom.gif

Ah, thanks! SS feels a little dry on me, so I can imagne this being more moisturizing. Do you wear this on it's own or do layer it?

MACina

Miss QQ, I love it
bigheart.gif

Even though I have only swatched it so far and not yet done a look.The colors are gorgeous
love.gif
and I really like the texture of the
Pure Chromatics Palettes.I do already have 2 from the permanent line and they are awesome.

^^ Do you like the quad? Thanks for the great pictures!

Knope2012

I received my Spring Collection goodies today and I loooooooooove them
bigheart.gif

I ordered the Pure Chromatics Collector palette and the RVSC Menthe Fraiche and both are so beautiful
eyelove.gif

Unfortunatly the colors look way too dark in the pic
ssad.gif

Menthe Fraiche is STUNNING....I have been wanting such a lippie for ages!
I do also have MAC Summer Shower but the sheen of Menthe Fraiche is more beautiful IMO.

The quad is definitely on my wishlist! I saw a great look done with it here: http://www.perilouslypale.com/2013/...r-spring-2013-photos-swatches-and-review.html and it's so pretty.

Knope2012

Thank you for sharing, Knope!

The look is very beautiful
eyelove.gif

It is really such a lovely palette!!!
You're welcome! Just from looking at the palette, I would never know that the colors could look so soft, shimmery, and wearable. When I wear brights on my eyes, I generally prefer a look like this. When I end up getting it, it'll be only my second YSL purchase. I own Rouge Volupte in Rose Culte and it's gorgeous, though I don't wear it as much as I should!

MACina

If you decide to get the palette, I am sure that you will love it
smiles.gif

You're welcome! Just from looking at the palette, I would never know that the colors could look so soft, shimmery, and wearable. When I wear brights on my eyes, I generally prefer a look like this. When I end up getting it, it'll be only my second YSL purchase. I own Rouge Volupte in Rose Culte and it's gorgeous, though I don't wear it as much as I should!

Dominique33

The 4 shades are really soft but used wet I guess they are more intense. I don't think I need this palette but it's a very pretty one, I just swatched them at Sephora and I loved the colours.

Sugar & Spice

I've become a big fan of YSL recently. I love the cream blushes #2 is my HG and I finally found my HG MLBB in the new volupt shines #8, rose paris lipstick is my HG coral.

Love the blushes and lippies from YSL.

sweetscent

I've become a big fan of YSL recently. I love the cream blushes #2 is my HG and I finally found my HG MLBB in the new volupt shines #8, rose paris lipstick is my HG coral.

Love the blushes and lippies from YSL.
the volupte shine is lovely...like #3 vampy purple though it leaves stain on my lips still like it and better, darker than volupte #spellbinding violet, IMO.

Monsy

My review of YSL touche eclat foundation

http://cheekmeout.blogspot.com/2013/02/ysl-le-teint-touche-eclat-illuminating.html

Kaidan

Did Menthe Fraiche Rouge Volupte Sheer Candy ever arrived in the US or was it Europe only?

mimilerio

i find that if a cosmetic product can make a good blush/lipstick they make my collection... ysl is one of those brands

MarieMary

New nail polish: La Laque Couture Tie & Dye:
http://bella-shmella.com/kollektsiya-topovy-h-pokry-tij-ysl-la-laque-couture-tie-and-dye/

Miss QQ

Is the Tie & Dye top coat sold separately from the coloured base? Very interesting, I hope these will launch at my counter. My counter just received the spring collection and we didn't get the seafoam green nail polish. We also didn't get the holiday 2012 top coat and I was very disappointed. I came back with the spring quad! It is my first chromatic.

MarieMary

Apparently it's sold seperately, and LE.
http://www.yslbeautyus.com/La-Laque-Couture-Tie-and-Dye/1035YSL,default,pd.html