YSL Fall 2015- Rock, Edgy and Young

Medgal07

I LOVE Trafalgar ! For me the best along with Cuir Cannage from the latest Dior 5 Couleurs!!!
smiles.gif
i'm looking forward to reading your thoughts between the YSL and Trafalgar one!!perhaps you can convince me buying it
smiles.gif
Yes, yes yes!!!! Cuir Cannage is awesome, as well as Montaigne! Great palettes!!! I'm happy to give you a
comparison between Trafalgar and the YSL Fall 2015 palette.
friends.gif

shellygrrl

Staff member
There were two threads for this collection, for some reason. So I merged it into this one. :nods:

Ernie

I ordered the e/s palette from Nordstroms but I saw it at Bergdorfs today and swatched it, along with #51 and 52 gloss.

Icecaramellatte

Isn't there a 3rd gloss? It seems no one has it. I hope it is not an exclusive. I'm surprised ysl's site doesn't have the collection up yet.

Medgal07

Isn't there a 3rd gloss? It seems no one has it. I hope it is not an exclusive. I'm surprised ysl's site doesn't have the collection up yet.
You know it amazes me how the designer companies are quite often the last to get their own collections. I guess CT would be an exception right now, but I never understood why they do it that way.

starletta8

The more I look at the palette, the more I want it. I wonder if it's the awesome texture of last year's palette or not...

Ernie

[COLOR=0000FF]  Thanks Ernie.  I can't wait to get my hands on the palette---it should arrive by Tuesday/Wednesday!!!![/COLOR]
Great, it's fabulous!
Isn't there a 3rd gloss?  It seems no one has it.  I hope it is not an exclusive.  I'm surprised ysl's site doesn't have the collection up yet.
Yes, number 53, but no one seems to know about it, I asked at Bergdorfs.
The more I look at the palette, the more I want it. I wonder if it's the awesome texture of last year's palette or not...
Yes it is! Great pigmentation!
That's what I'm wondering to before I make the leap.
It's really nice!

Vineetha

YSL rock lace palette swatches!! Nordstrom anniversary exclusive!! https://instagram.com/p/42GB6NQ3qS/ https://instagram.com/p/4V1T_aw3vT/

Haviggi

[COLOR=0000FF]Here it is.  I'm so glad you forced encouraged me to buy it.[/COLOR]:kiss: [COLOR=0000FF] The colors are pure love!!![/COLOR]:love:  
Enjoy IT Medgal07 !! And you have your birthday today? Happy Birthday and I wish you all the best! Keep inspiring us and forcing/encouraging us for more make up :hug: :)

Latest posts