YSL Fall 2015- Rock, Edgy and Young

TinTin

Was this the Nordies GWP with the white makeup pouch? I should be receiving it in the mail next week.

Yeah, I really hate the fact that you have to 'remind' SAs of GWPs that you are entitled to. You shouldn't have to constantly be on your toes to make sure they give you what they are supposed to.
Yeah, its the Nordie GWP with the white makeup pouch and the skincare items.

The SA did mention that the store was only supposed to put them out once Early Access ended. Which I think is a load of BS since the online site mentions that its available in-store (I mean, what incentive do I have to shop in-store during Early Access then??!).

I also skipped buying the beautyblender trio in-store because they didn't have that GWP out on the floor.

The SA did give me load me up on the Estee Lauder GWP though. I got the full size mascara and an extra cream even though I didn't hit the $75 mark for EL.

Medgal07

Was this the Nordies GWP with the white makeup pouch? I should be receiving it in the mail next week.

Yeah, I really hate the fact that you have to 'remind' SAs of GWPs that you are entitled to. You shouldn't have to constantly be on your toes to make sure they give you what they are supposed to.
The white pouch was the YSL GWP. Nordies offered one of three from which you could choose. I ordered the Coral GWP---a pouch with a coral bottom & cream top.

bunnypoet

The white pouch was the YSL GWP. Nordies offered one of three from which you could choose. I ordered the Coral GWP---a pouch with a coral bottom & cream top.
The Nordies GWP with the $50 purchase. I want all three colors! I love the Coral one's bag.

Medgal07

I think you're right that the GWP should have been available with Early Access in-store as well. I'm happy you received the EL one though! It looks good!

The Nordies GWP with the $50 purchase. I want all three colors! I love the Coral one's bag.
yes.gif
Yes that's it. It's now showing as unavailable---I guess that one was very popular.

KiKi Kontour

im here since meddy posted her palette with no swatches **rolls eyes** and now im itching to go ahead n just order it but i wanna hold out for my upcoming nordy notes!!
wtff.gif

beautycool

Hi all are there two fall collections for ysl As there are two threads and cannot access the other one that says fall 2015 my account don't have access The rock Coll really nice I bought this year in march I think it was the eyeshadow palette which had the pink sparkly stuf on it :) Loved it My first ysl eyeshadow palette sad lol I already had a few volpte lippys and shines and baby dollblushes for cheeks too But never had the eyeshadows I do love my palette I got :)))) Wanting to buy the pink perfect or !!!!! Like the look of that :))

mysteereous

Can anyone compare the burgundy shade in the YSL Fall 2015 Eyeshadow palette to the dark pink shadow in the Tom Ford Summer 2015 Pink Glow eyeshadow compact? Not necessarily swatches, just curious how close they are. Hard to tell from online pics.

Vineetha

Can anyone compare the burgundy shade in the YSL Fall 2015 Eyeshadow palette to the dark pink shadow in the Tom Ford Summer 2015 Pink Glow eyeshadow compact? Not necessarily swatches, just curious how close they are. Hard to tell from online pics.
I will swatch them both for you Tomm once there is some light (unless someone wants to beat me to it) ;)

Vineetha

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hi all are there two fall collections for ysl As there are two threads and cannot access the other one that says fall 2015 my account don't have access The rock Coll really nice I bought this year in march I think it was the eyeshadow palette which had the pink sparkly stuf on it :) Loved it My first ysl eyeshadow palette sad lol I already had a few volpte lippys and shines and baby dollblushes for cheeks too But never had the eyeshadows I do love my palette I got :)))) Wanting to buy the pink perfect or !!!!! Like the look of that :))
There were two threads, but one of them was just blank, so we locked it. All the discussion is in here.

KiKi Kontour

Thanx Yall....u too Meddy lol. im gonna grab that dmn palette!!! with that and nude dip i should be straight for the fall **itches and rocks back n forth knowing they'll be something else for me to grab**

Latest posts