YSL Fall 2015- Rock, Edgy and Young

Medgal07

They actually look really pretty together!!
eyelove.gif

ashievic

Played with this today. The two new glosses are fun, the lip shines a pass. They are dupes for Chanel I already own. Liked the eye shadow. Nothing like TF summer, much deeper and more blacken then the pink of TF summer.

Icecaramellatte

Played with this today. The two new glosses are fun, the lip shines a pass. They are dupes for Chanel I already own. Liked the eye shadow. Nothing like TF summer, much deeper and more blacken then the pink of TF summer.
Which Chanel glosses do you think are dupes? #191 by any chance? I was wondering if the Mac Viva Glam Rihanna 2 might be similar. Any news of the 3rd gloss?

Icecaramellatte

I stopped at Bergdorf's YSL counter and I tried the 2 glosses. Loved both of them and I don't know how I was able to resist the purchase. But I must get them. I asked about a 3rd gloss and the SA said it was a repromoted Shade. She showed it to me and I recognized it as one I've been meaning to get. I think it's Terriblemente Fuchsia or something like that. Anyway, the number didn't line up to what I thought the new gloss was supposed to have. I checked the pic I saw at Natural and Chic Makeup's IG and it could be the same gloss. However, Chic Profile mentions a gloss #53 Rose Strass and that is not the same number as the one I saw today nor does the promo pic look like the same gloss but promo pics aren't always accurate. So I'm puzzled. It just may be a repromoted shade. Maybe it has a new name and # in another country. I think Chic Profile is in Romania maybe. I'll keep looking though.

Medgal07

My YSL Goodies arrived today---I'm overwhelmed w/haulauge. Taking a seat in the corner right now.
YSL Rouge Pur Couture Beige Promenade N53 lipstick
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat’ Radiant Touch Rock Resille’ 03 Peach
Yves Saint Laurent 'Rock Résille' Couture Palette
Yves Saint Laurent GWP

Icecaramellatte

My YSL Goodies arrived today---I'm overwhelmed w/haulauge. Taking a seat in the corner right now.
YSL Rouge Pur Couture Beige Promenade N53 lipstick
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat’ Radiant Touch Rock Resille’ 03 Peach
Yves Saint Laurent 'Rock Résille' Couture Palette
Yves Saint Laurent GWP

I must order this quad. I think in the next few minutes. I did a check for my store and they don't have it. That must be why I didn't see it. Is Beige Promenade new to you? I think I have that one. Off to check.

Vineetha

I must order this quad.  I think in the next few minutes.  I did a check for my store and they don't have it. That must be why I didn't see it.  Is Beige Promenade new to you?  I think I have that one.  Off to check.
I am thinking they probably sold out as well!! The palette was available the first two days of the sale in my store too!! But by weekend they had completely sold out of that one, the Lorac palette and meteorites!!

Icecaramellatte

I am thinking they probably sold out as well!! The palette was available the first two days of the sale in my store too!! But by weekend they had completely sold out of that one, the Lorac palette and meteorites!!
I'm not so sure. I went the first day in the morning. The SA seemed clueless when I asked about the fall collection. But it is possible they sold out on pre-sales.

Medgal07

I must order this quad. I think in the next few minutes. I did a check for my store and they don't have it. That must be why I didn't see it. Is Beige Promenade new to you? I think I have that one. Off to check.
Yes, BP is new for me. I wasn't impressed w/ the new Chanel nude and was in the mood for something darker to compliment that Chanel collection. This was it for me.
I've had my eye on it for awhile now and this seemed like a good time to get it.