YSL Fall 2015- Rock, Edgy and Young

bunnypoet

I wish there were a nice YSL GWP or promo going on right now (esp. at Nordstrom). I want to get the Rock palette, the white pressed powder and the #58 lipstick. I have a Nordies Note burning a hole in my pocket.

Icecaramellatte

I wish there were a nice YSL GWP or promo going on right now (esp. at Nordstrom). I want to get the Rock palette, the white pressed powder and the #58 lipstick. I have a Nordies Note burning a hole in my pocket.
This palette has been out for a while I think. Well I believe it is on the Ysl site but the first link is the first that really showed off the colors. I really like peachy colors. But I do have the I'm tempted.

As far as a GWP, it seems that Nordies has one all the time. I think every time I buy something they have a GWP. I'm sure they have something for the sale. For card holders the sale starts tomorrow. Sometimes they have different GWPs in store than online. If you don't see a GWP online tomorrow, just call and see if they have one in store. In fact, you could call today and ask what they will have in the GWP. I think I may go to "look" tomorrow so I'll try to report back.

bunnypoet

This palette has been out for a while I think. Well I believe it is on the Ysl site but the first link is the first that really showed off the colors. I really like peachy colors. But I do have the I'm tempted.

As far as a GWP, it seems that Nordies has one all the time. I think every time I buy something they have a GWP. I'm sure they have something for the sale. For card holders the sale starts tomorrow. Sometimes they have different GWPs in store than online. If you don't see a GWP online tomorrow, just call and see if they have one in store. In fact, you could call today and ask what they will have in the GWP. I think I may go to "look" tomorrow so I'll try to report back.
Thanks!
heart.gif
I'll definitely wait and see what's online and/or give them a call. I feel less guilty making a big purchase if there is a nice GWP involved.
angelic.gif
I wish these items had been available during the F&F 20% off sale on YSL's website.

Icecaramellatte

Y
Thanks!
heart.gif
I'll definitely wait and see what's online and/or give them a call. I feel less guilty making a big purchase if there is a nice GWP involved.
angelic.gif
I wish these items had been available during the F&F 20% off sale on YSL's website.
I was hoping so too but figured it wouldn't. I noticed Nordstrom Ebates percentage went down today. I feel like the percentages are low when there is a sale.

Medgal07

Y

I was hoping so too but figured it wouldn't. I noticed Nordstrom Ebates percentage went down today. I feel like the percentages are low when there is a sale.
Always!!!! I also noticed that Mr Rebates and Ebates are the same---only 3%, when more often than not, Mr Rebates is a higher percentage off than Ebates.

bunnypoet

Y

They always play that game. It drives me nuts! Sometimes you can catch both a sale and a high cash back if you purchase really late in the sale and it is a new week.

Medgal07

https://instagram.com/p/42_DIrmCdT/
I saw this palette at Nordies early access sale---the packaging is cute and there's even a Touche Eclat in the same packaging. The shadows in the palette are nice
and I like that nice soft eye look in the pic you provided, but I think I have two Dior palettes with these colors. I'll need to verify this---especially since it's already in my
Nordies cart!
th_roll1.gif

Icecaramellatte

Decided!!!! This Rock Resille palette needs me!
I totally forgot to check this out today. I didn't see it in the early access area and when I went to the YSL counter and asked about the fall collection, the SA said it wasn't in. I told her online said they had it in store and she insisted it was not. I don't think she is the usual counter person. I know they always get the displays later than the products and don't put it out so the SA has to get the testers for me. I may just go back or call to see when the person that usually helps me will be in. In all that confusion, I forgot to ask about that palette. I want it but feel I should wait a bit. We'll see how long that lasts.

I did have all the lipgloss and lipstick numbers etched in my brain as I figured it wouldn't be on display.

TinTin

I got the YSL GWP in store today - it's exactly the same one listed online. The little makeup pouch is smaller than I expected it to be.

The instore GWPs are supposed to be launched once the sale goes public. The SA only offered it to me after I asked about it directly and she had to pull it from the back. But, she was super nice about it and gave it to me even though I didn't meet the spend requirement (however, I was going to get another RPC but was OOS everywhere and had another $250+ in other purchases).

Medgal07

I totally forgot to check this out today. I didn't see it in the early access area and when I went to the YSL counter and asked about the fall collection, the SA said it wasn't in. I told her online said they had it in store and she insisted it was not. I don't think she is the usual counter person. I know they always get the displays later than the products and don't put it out so the SA has to get the testers for me. I may just go back or call to see when the person that usually helps me will be in. In all that confusion, I forgot to ask about that palette. I want it but feel I should wait a bit. We'll see how long that lasts.

I did have all the lipgloss and lipstick numbers etched in my brain as I figured it wouldn't be on display.
girlhaha.gif

bunnypoet

I got the YSL GWP in store today - it's exactly the same one listed online. The little makeup pouch is smaller than I expected it to be.

The instore GWPs are supposed to be launched once the sale goes public. The SA only offered it to me after I asked about it directly and she had to pull it from the back. But, she was super nice about it and gave it to me even though I didn't meet the spend requirement (however, I was going to get another RPC but was OOS everywhere and had another $250+ in other purchases).
Was this the Nordies GWP with the white makeup pouch? I should be receiving it in the mail next week.

Yeah, I really hate the fact that you have to 'remind' SAs of GWPs that you are entitled to. You shouldn't have to constantly be on your toes to make sure they give you what they are supposed to.