N°3 – Epice
N°4 – Fauve
N°5 – Ambre
N°6 – Sienne

[h=4]LA LAQUE COUTURE[/h] N°61 – Brun Henné
N°62 – Jaune Babouche

[h=4]GLOSS VOLUPTÉ[/h] N°50 – Orange Sagatte
N°107 – Bordeaux Sarouel
N°103 – Opium Persian (permanent, repromote)
N°206 – Fuchsia Oran (permanent, repromote)

[h=4]BABY DOLL KISS & BLUSH[/h] N°13 – Corail Incandescent
N°14 – Ocre Luxurieux

[h=4]COUTURE PALETTE[/h] N°12 – Mauresque

Pictures and descriptions (in German) here:

http://mackarrie.blogspot.ca/2015/03/ysl-terre-sahariennes-summer-look-2015.html

ashievic

Have sent an email to my person for YSL, let's see when the release will actually be here in the States. Loving the polishes and the darker gloss. The rest is not for Casper.

Icecaramellatte

Here's the information we have on the upcoming summer collection:

[h=5]LES SAHARIENNES (bronzing powder)[/h] N°2 – Sable
N°3 – Epice
N°4 – Fauve
N°5 – Ambre
N°6 – Sienne

[h=4]LA LAQUE COUTURE[/h] N°61 – Brun Henné
N°62 – Jaune Babouche

[h=4]GLOSS VOLUPTÉ[/h] N°50 – Orange Sagatte
N°107 – Bordeaux Sarouel
N°103 – Opium Persian (permanent, repromote)
N°206 – Fuchsia Oran (permanent, repromote)

[h=4]BABY DOLL KISS & BLUSH[/h] N°13 – Corail Incandescent
N°14 – Ocre Luxurieux

[h=4]COUTURE PALETTE[/h] N°12 – Mauresque

Pictures and descriptions (in German) here:

http://mackarrie.blogspot.ca/2015/03/ysl-terre-sahariennes-summer-look-2015.html
This collection looks right up my alley. Maybe it is time I get Opium Persian. I probably will get the new gloss voluptes.

Icecaramellatte

YSL @ Bergdorf's posted some swatches via instagram.

https://instagram.com/p/03jmKiFLVa/?taken-by=yslbeautybergdorf

https://instagram.com/p/03i0rNlLUR/?taken-by=yslbeautybergdorf

Medgal07

YSL Bergdorf IG posted they will have this collection tomorrow or today as it is late. I'm not ready for it.
thud.gif
I need to catch my breath too!!!I have so many new things that I've not touched
icon_eek.gif

Icecaramellatte

Some of the products are up on Nordies. I'm not ready. My wallet can't handle it. I must have the 2 new gloss voluptes. They look gorgeaous. I think the kiss n blush looks new. Can anyone confirm?

Medgal07

Some of the products are up on Nordies. I'm not ready. My wallet can't handle it. I must have the 2 new gloss voluptes. They look gorgeaous. I think the kiss n blush looks new. Can anyone confirm?
Yes, but I already have 6 of the K & Bs---that's plenty. Besides which, I don't think the colors looked that unique. I'm very curious about the bronzing powder but I'm too
smitten w/ my Guerlain Terracotta bronzer. It would feel adulterous for me to get a different one at this point.

Icecaramellatte

Saw this on Instagram and hesitated a few hours before placing an order.

https://instagram.com/p/1DswRZR5J6/?taken-by=dontcallmejesse

Also bought the palette too. They were both listed as online exclusives so that moved them to the top of the list. I'm trying to pace myself with this collection but I want everything. I wonder if they are true online exclusives or just online exclusives for a period of time. I know I someone asked YSL Bergdorf on Instagram about the palette and they too said it was a YSLbeautyus.com exclusive.

LV2EVOLVE

Saw this on Instagram and hesitated a few hours before placing an order. https://instagram.com/p/1DswRZR5J6/?taken-by=dontcallmejesse Also bought the palette too.  They were both listed as online exclusives so that moved them to the top of the list. I'm trying to pace myself with this collection but I want everything.  I wonder if they are true online exclusives or just online exclusives for a period of time. I know I someone asked YSL Bergdorf on Instagram about the palette and they too said it was a YSLbeautyus.com exclusive.
So beautiful! Do the Kiss Blushes smell like watermelon?

LV2EVOLVE

Saw this on Instagram and hesitated a few hours before placing an order. https://instagram.com/p/1DswRZR5J6/?taken-by=dontcallmejesse Also bought the palette too.  They were both listed as online exclusives so that moved them to the top of the list. I'm trying to pace myself with this collection but I want everything.  I wonder if they are true online exclusives or just online exclusives for a period of time. I know I someone asked YSL Bergdorf on Instagram about the palette and they too said it was a YSLbeautyus.com exclusive.
You did good! I briefly saw the rest of the summer collection without swatching. I think the orange polish is very deceiving on the Nordstrom website. It's just more orange than kind of a burnt orange and the yellow polish just looks like concentrated urine. Not the best summer collection. Only the 107 gloss looked a little tempting in person, but this Kiss Blush looks more unique from the picture you linked and is a great summer into fall shade. Yes! Finally, one summer item I like! Thanks ; )

LV2EVOLVE

I don't know.  I rarely remember anything about smells.  I do have 1 kiss n blush but would have to dig it out and I'm not up for it right now.  Maybe later Urine.  That's terrible.  I'm getting varying pics of the yellow polish. I saw one posted on IG that was a bright yellow. https://instagram.com/p/0_Wn8JBBjK/?taken-by=nicolerashelle.ysl
No problem. I'm sure the scent must be decent since it's used on the cheeks. I had high hopes for the yellow polish. But, I haven't found a yellow polish I love more than Chanel's Mimosa. It truly resembles the color of mimosa flowers. It reminds me of Tirana.

MissIvy

I asked ysl bergdorf on IG if they had the limited couture eyeshadow palette lol - I was hoping they would have it or Nordstrom as well. I really wanted to see if the cover was different than the sun kissed blur perfecteur and wanted to see if the swatches showed if I really needed this (I have a lot of brown eyeshadow palettes). I went a little crazy with the ysl spring collection and Dior tie dye summer collection, so I am trying to not spend much more this month. Hopefully someone will post swatches before it sells out - and that Nordstrom or Neimans gets it eventually too.

Icecaramellatte

I asked ysl bergdorf on IG if they had the limited couture eyeshadow palette lol - I was hoping they would have it or Nordstrom as well. I really wanted to see if the cover was different than the sun kissed blur perfecteur and wanted to see if the swatches showed if I really needed this (I have a lot of brown eyeshadow palettes). I went a little crazy with the ysl spring collection and Dior tie dye summer collection, so I am trying to not spend much more this month. Hopefully someone will post swatches before it sells out - and that Nordstrom or Neimans gets it eventually too.
Thanks for asking the question. It made me purchase it. I have tons of brown palettes too so I hesitated a bit. I would say I would post swatches but my swatches have been particularly bad lately. The all cloudy days are not helping.

Edit. BTW What did you get from the spring collection?

MissIvy

Thanks for asking the question.  It made me purchase it.  I have tons of brown palettes too so I hesitated a bit.  I would say I would post swatches but my swatches have been particularly bad lately.  The all cloudy days are not helping. Edit. BTW What did you get from the spring collection?
My swatches are always horrible lol - I always think they look great and then I take a photo and I'm like hmmmm delete lol. Would you mind letting me know what the cover of the palette looks like when you receive it? (Dying to know if it's limited edition/different). As for spring '15 collection I got the Couture Palette Collector Ombres de Jour hot pink compact with the eyeshadows they are gorgeous - the pink and golden beige in there sooo pretty, also the Palette Lumiere de Jour Glow enhancing pressed powder (just received this so hoping to try it out later today)...and the blush volupte....and this was supposed to be a no buy month :(. I'm still looking for the brush that came with the collection too lol.

Icecaramellatte

As for spring '15 collection I got the Couture Palette Collector Ombres de Jour hot pink compact with the eyeshadows they are gorgeous - the pink and golden beige in there sooo pretty, also the Palette Lumiere de Jour Glow enhancing pressed powder (just received this so hoping to try it out later today)...and the blush volupte....and this was supposed to be a no buy month
ssad.gif
. I'm still looking for the brush that came with the collection too lol.
I don't recall any brush with this collection. I have to do some research. I skipped all of that but I bought quite a bit from YSL in the last month or so. I'm really crazy about the shadow single I bought and I'm trying to pick some more colors without going crazy. YSL has been coming out with a lot of products lately. Does EL own it?

MissIvy

I don't recall any brush with this collection.  I have to do some research.  I skipped all of that but I bought quite a bit from YSL in the last month or so.  I'm really crazy about the shadow single I bought and I'm trying to pick some more colors without going crazy.  YSL has been coming out with a lot of products lately.  Does EL own it?
I think you are right - I just went back and checked and the pink brush seems to only be in one of the promotional photos I saw but looks like it was in an older collection (rose collection?) it's gorgeous though. Limited edition Volupte blush brush. I have been looking at the eyeshadow singles , the modele shade one (005? I think) is my favorite.

mysteereous

I posted swatches in the main YSL thread, then saw this one. These are from the summer eye palette:
eab63955_20150406_183352.jpeg
flash
2f97ede5_20150406_183015.jpeg
no flash The middle shade blends in with my skin. It is across the knuckle and down the side. Colors are slightly darker (more red) IRL.

Latest posts