Zoeva

mkoparanova

I ordered the Rose Gold Vol. 2 eye set the day it released. It's my first Zoeva purchase and I can't wait to get them! I'm hoping that they'll be my favorite brushes ever. I live in the US, not sure how long they will take to arrive. Anyone else in the US make an order before, how long did yours take?
I hope you like them! I really like mine so far but I haven't used all of them yet.

So pretty!!

The foundation brush

And the contour brush

nt234

These brushes are gorgeous! I keep stumbling across pictures of them on Instagram and it's so hard not to buy a set. I just got a new set a few months ago so now I'm just buying individual brushes.

mkoparanova

Woah those face brushes have me jealous~ Are they soft? Which ones do you like best so far?
They are really soft imo! I haven't tried all of them but I really like the foundation, the contour and the blush brush. From the eye set I like the shader and the 227 is my favourite blending brush. I prefer MAC 217 for applying es in the crease, the 227 is a bit stiffer, so it blends better. Also the 226 is perfect for smudging eye pencils or applying es on the lower eyelid.

Jayjayy

I've been back and forth about buying a set for months and I think I'm going to pull the trigger to commemorate my birthday this month! The USD conversion is not in my favor (eeek). I think I've finally decided on the second rose gold set. let me buy it before I change my mind again lol

ginestra213

This isn't really up my alley, but I just saw this if anyone is interested:

https://www.zoeva-shop.de/en/new/zoeva-bamboo-vol2/a-9008574/

Too bad they don't have separate brush holders :(

mkoparanova

This isn't really up my alley, but I just saw this if anyone is interested:

https://www.zoeva-shop.de/en/new/zoeva-bamboo-vol2/a-9008574/

Too bad they don't have separate brush holders :(
The sunday girl has a review up, they look good but I have too many brushes and I don't need new ones atm

ginestra213

I suppose you've received it, what do you think about it? Something is bothering me but I have to use it a bit more and I'll share.
I just got it today, so I'll have to wait until they're done drying to play with them :) I'll hopefully have news soon! Although I should add that they sent me the wrong set, but I liked it so I kept it lol They sent me the face set

mkoparanova

I just got it today, so I'll have to wait until they're done drying to play with them :) I'll hopefully have news soon! Although I should add that they sent me the wrong set, but I liked it so I kept it lol They sent me the face set
Oh the face brushes are amazing! I think I should've bought only the face set. I have a problem with the quality. It's not the same as the one of the regular line and the first rose gold line. My favourite smudger brush is veery different in this face set. The head is more oval and I can't really use it for smudging.. Also, the bristles are not as soft. I wonder, if I received a bad set or they've decided that the sets will sell regardless of the quality. I'm not saying that they are horrible but if these were my first sets, I wouldn't buy more. I really like the foundation, the contour and the blush brush though.

ginestra213

@mkoparanova I think I have the other smudger brush you're talking about! I got mine from the vegan travel set that they no longer sell. It's dark blue/grey and has no number. I noticed the same thing you noted when I got the Rose Gold 2.0, that these brushes were different. I don't mind the various shapes, but you're right in that if they have the same name, I would expect the same brush.

I like the face brushes a lot so far! I really like the buffer, I'm glad I waited until they redesigned it to buy it. My one issue is that they made their 228 crease in this set with white natural bristles, whereas before it was dark natural bristles. From the pictures I've seen on the website, it seems like they did this with the regular 228 too. It's just a pity, because I found that brush to honestly be perfection as it was :(

mkoparanova

@mkoparanova I think I have the other smudger brush you're talking about! I got mine from the vegan travel set that they no longer sell. It's dark blue/grey and has no number. I noticed the same thing you noted when I got the Rose Gold 2.0, that these brushes were different. I don't mind the various shapes, but you're right in that if they have the same name, I would expect the same brush.

I like the face brushes a lot so far! I really like the buffer, I'm glad I waited until they redesigned it to buy it. My one issue is that they made their 228 crease in this set with white natural bristles, whereas before it was dark natural bristles. From the pictures I've seen on the website, it seems like they did this with the regular 228 too. It's just a pity, because I found that brush to honestly be perfection as it was :(
The more I use them, the more I see the differences. The smudger brush is completely different, I can't smudge anything with it.
I haven't had the 228 brush before but I have the 227 from the first rose golden set and it's my favourite blending brush. Its crown is almost twice bigger and denser than the new one's
ohboy.gif

I'll write them an email about that.

The face brushes are really good! I use the contour brush every day and the buffer one I alternate between the buffer, the foundation brush from the first rose golden set and Sigma F80 for my foundation. The blush brush applies bronzer beautifully.

SandraVB79

It's good to know these differences between the first and second rose gold set, because I still have to decide which ones I'm going to buy. I'm still trying to decide whether I find it important to have "pretty" rose gold brushes (and order two rose gold sets, regular + eyes (vol 1 or 2)) or if I can live with the regular black ones (and I'll order the full set with the big makeup case). Decisions decision decisions... so life important... (nevermind that people are starving to death, I need my energy to think about brushes :-/ )

mkoparanova

Decisions decision decisions... so life important... (nevermind that people are starving to death, I need my energy to think about brushes :-/ )
I have the first face rose gold set and the two of the second one. I have only one brush with a black handle. I loove my first RG set, I use all the brushes on a daily basis. The face brushes from the 2nd RG set are really good but the eye brushes are not high quality in this particular set. So I would recommend the first RG face set plus some other face and eye brushes with black handles.

DILLIGAF

I'm going to stop dragging my feet and place an order on Friday. I'm still going to get the rose gold eye set volume 1.

machris10

I'm going to stop dragging my feet and place an order on Friday. I'm still going to get the rose gold eye set volume 1.
Hello! Im new here. I couldn't help to join! I needed to be in comtact with people that understood make up other than my man who doesn't understand why I need to pay for expensive brushes lol! So I hate to be married to a brand, I dislike having to waste money trying out just to find out that I wasted my investment and it seems like these brand is a very good one for the value, quality and amount of momey they go for. To dilligaf: Hey girl! Im FLL and I almost clicked that button to go ahead with purchase but I like to read reviews and get opinions from people having used them. If you want to split the shipping cost I'm down. To mkoparanova: Thanks to mkoparanova for the awesome pics. Now you have me drooling like a fat kid staring at a choco cake thru a clear window LOL! i have a question. What number or code do you use for the foundation one? Can you name the number. Also, how does it compare the length of these brushes to the ones from MAC. They look shorter and some of thicker diameter especially the face ones. How do these brushes compare to the morphe brushes and the sigma or stigma. I don't want to leave my paycheck at the MAC counter for 2 brushes smdh Hope you all have a great Memorial Weekend!

Latest posts