Zoeva

Corally

How do you guys feel about these brushes for freelancing? I'm currently in the process of building my kit and so far the large Zoeva brush collection has my attention. I use Sigma but they SHED and haven't lasted me the 5 years that I've had them even with proper washing/care.

I hate Sigma brushes, so scratchy and they shed like a mofo. Got rid of them many years ago. Can't say much about Zoeva face brushes because I mainly use Real Techniques for face but the eye brushes are great!! Have been using them for years. And I have heard/read many good things about the face brushes (and eye brushes).

Last edited:

Corally

just so you guys know zoeva uped its prices recently
mostly for 1€ per brush this i think the second time they are doing this and they are losing in my book (and a lot of my friends books) the value for money tag

Zoeva used to be much cheaper indeed. I can still remember the time before they redesigned the brush handles etc. I still have some with the old design lol. I believe the 234 used to be less than €6? Now it's almost €10. The sets are still great value though even though those are also more expensive now. I think I'm going to buy a complete eye set soon because I want some more eye brushes (like I don't have enough haha but I don't want to clean them so often lol).

Jayjayy

Yeah, Zoeva is slowly increasing the PR and they're not the affordable brand they once were. It reminds me of how Sigma prices went up drastically when people were pushing it hard on social media. I like my Zoeva brush set (rose gold) but the face brushes aren't the softest things I've ever felt. The eye brushes are fine. I'm 'meh' about the brand lol. I actually find my newer Sigma brushes to be softer.

Bubek07

Do they ever offer coupons? Around holidays?

nope
not even free shipping
my friend made a group order for around 1000€ still had to pay shipping n didnt get any GWP or anything like that

but im guessing at some point they will have to

boschicka

nope
not even free shipping
my friend made a group order for around 1000€ still had to pay shipping n didnt get any GWP or anything like that

but im guessing at some point they will have to

Ouch. That's disappointing. But agreed, if they are growing, they will have to compete eventually.

Latest posts