MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

martiangurll

I would like to see swatches versus Quite Cute, Fashion Mews, High Top, and/or St. Germain but perhaps I am being too demanding here

katred

Specktra Bestie
I would like to see swatches versus Quite Cute, Fashion Mews, High Top, and/or St. Germain but perhaps I am being too demanding here
Well, I know that High Top is very sparkly, so I imagine those would be quite different, but it definitely looks to be in the same family as QC and FM. It also looks like a more opaque version of Lavender Whip.

2browneyes

Well, I know that High Top is very sparkly, so I imagine those would be quite different, but it definitely looks to be in the same family as QC and FM. It also looks like a more opaque version of Lavender Whip.
I was talking with the MUA @ the counter today and she told me that to her, VVGN2 is comparable to Lavender Whip. I got excited! :)

Baby1black

Checking out my lavender whip and the swatches online definetly seems very close . I just think vg2 is milkier,more white

BuickMackane

Checking out my lavender whip and the swatches online definetly seems very close . I just think vg2 is milkier,more white yes it looks like it has a strong white base.
Lavender Whip OWNS Nicki2.

I want LW dammit!
drools.gif
th_crazy.gif

Baby1black

I cannot express how shocked I was that this didn't make it into the list of items to be voted on for the "Return of the Classics" collection.
if u mean LW. i do not think it was a highly impressive lipstick at the time of the release. i think at that time so many did not want to wear lavender lipsticks. i know a year ago somepeople got it at the estee lauder warehouse sales for discounted price. it was not a sold out lipstick. i actually got mine through ebay at regular price

erine1881

if u mean LW. i do not think it was a highly impressive lipstick at the time of the release. i think at that time so many did not want to wear lavender lipsticks. i know a year ago somepeople got it at the estee lauder warehouse sales for discounted price. it was not a sold out lipstick. i actually got mine through ebay at regular price
Agreed. It wasn't popular at all when it came out.

martiangurll

i feel like bc everyone is doing these photos with a Filter is the nice way of saying "I hate this lipstick" LOL

im not impressed yet, by these swatches. so hard to tell the exact color...
iagree.gif
They looked too washed out (over exposed) to me to draw any definitive conclusions

mac_aiken

I think this will work for every skin tone with the right liner. I like the pictures we've seen pairing it with Magenta and Nightmoth. I also have a lilac one (Lush and Lilac or something like that) that I bought from MAC awhile ago that I think will look good. I might even try Purple Dash (although it isn't a lipliner per se)

princess sarah

I agree, I like to purchase Viva Glam products but I was worried about VG Nicky 1 but paired it with a bright pencil and it was perfect. I feel the same about this one, I couldnt wear it on its own but pair it with Magenta and it would be perfect for my pale skin
I think this will work for every skin tone with the right liner. I like the pictures we've seen pairing it with Magenta and Nightmoth. I also have a lilac one (Lush and Lilac or something like that) that I bought from MAC awhile ago that I think will look good. I might even try Purple Dash (although it isn't a lipliner per se)

Latest posts