MAC - Style Black Discussion

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Uggghhh The Mask & Exfoliator is now sold out on the Pro site ...that means the regular site will follow

The Mask has been out of stock for a while on Pro and Reg Site, I was surprised the VAE didn't go first! I am going to check the Flatiron store tomm...

stv578

So I called my MAC store to ask if I could b2m for the MES. I know many of you have, but I never even considered it a possibility assuming that the difference in price would mean we couldn't. But they said yes, and put Young Punk aside for me! She said this colour was going fast, and this from a store that generally gets a lot of stock and rarely sells out of anything quickly.

The challenge now will be to walk out of there without getting anything else!

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
So I called my MAC store to ask if I could b2m for the MES. I know many of you have, but I never even considered it a possibility assuming that the difference in price would mean we couldn't. But they said yes, and put Young Punk aside for me! She said this colour was going fast, and this from a store that generally gets a lot of stock and rarely sells out of anything quickly.

That might be impossible!!!
lol.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Erine/Bunnyx3......I'm curious....

How many VAE & Mask did you get ?

i plead the 5th!
whistle.gif

but i will say that the fact that it is outta stock on the pro site can't be blamed on me, cuz i bought all mine on tuesday and wednesday, and its was instock since then.
winkiss.gif

no masks for me tho. i prefer my B&BW pumpkin mask. i got one is gratis and traded someone the exfoliator for it, so i got two of em for gratis.
smiles.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
Elegant one this is for you! We are all out of wine and whiskey. This is all we have and I am allllll about it right now! Poor pups got blinded by the cell phone flash! I am starting the drinking right on time tonight. I am drowning out the NFL in my room with project runway and some tequilla.

Erin, you are a bad girl! you are the one that pushed me over the edge to buy VAE. I love love love scrubs! I caved! Now I want the thermal mask to try also! I hope I dont like either then i wont have to be crazy and go all over nyc buying up stock!

PS- are we allowed to post a pic of alcohol? I faintly remember that it might be against specktra laws?

th_LMAO.gif
th_roll1.gif

I thought it was a perfume bottle
lol.gif
I was thinkin man she is out of alcohol so she's gonna drink perfume
th_dunno.gif

and yes, I am drinking my Merlot right now (don't read this Tish - I don't want you to puke)

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
i plead the 5th!
whistle.gif

but i will say that the fact that it is outta stock on the pro site can't be blamed on me, cuz i bought all mine on tuesday and wednesday, and its was instock since then.
winkiss.gif

no masks for me tho. i prefer my B&BW pumpkin mask. i got one is gratis and traded someone the exfoliator for it, so i got two of em for gratis.
smiles.gif

Ok puts my math hat on
Ok that means 6 bought...Tues/Wed / one Gratis Trade / 1 Gratis

OMf'nG 8 VAE's

elegant-one

Quote:

Yay!
yahoo.gif
I'm so excited for you!

Have them place it on the counter & you can just run in, make the b2m drop, grab YP & run back out.......

......righhhhht
smiles.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Ok puts my math hat on
Ok that means 6 bought...Tues/Wed / one Trade / 2 Gratis

OMf'nG 9 VAE's

one in gratis, and traded someone else for their's, so that makes 2 in gratis total.

but if you say 9, we can go with that.
whistle.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Yay!
yahoo.gif
I'm so excited for you!

Have them place it on the counter & you can just run in, make the b2m drop, grab YP & run back out.......

......righhhhht
smiles.gif

sneaky.gif
....... Serously
shockt.gif

only1angel

Quote:
Great minds think alike! I am so dumb, I went into the store and they had it and i was like no I am not getting any LE skin product. Now I want it
ssad.gif

I went on Friday night and only bought 1. I knew I would be going back to the mall yesterday morning so I figured I'd buy one on friday, try it out then if I like it, I could get my backups. I thought there's no way it would be sold out in less than a day. I'm kicking myself now. I should've bought a few and if I didn't like it I could've just returned them. But honestly, I was expecting the VAE to sell out before the thermal mask since it had great reviews from its previous collection.

Quote:
But my dh has been using it and he loves it so I am getting him a couple more..

Hahahaha I was literally begging my hubby to try it. I was so excited about the heating effect of the mask that I wanted him to experience it lol.

Quote:

i love the smell!!!

I wish I did, too lol. Hopefully it'll grow on me.

Quote:
Now I want the thermal mask to try also! I hope I dont like either then i wont have to be crazy and go all over nyc buying up stock!

Sorry to enable, but I think you're gonna LOVE the thermal mask!

stv578

Quote:
Yay!
yahoo.gif
I'm so excited for you!

......righhhhht
smiles.gif

Do ya think anyone will think it strange if I walk in with a blind-fold on?! Though I may start sniffing all the products... *sniff, "oh, that's the pink I'm looking for". Sorry, in an awfully silly mood tonight!

only1angel

Wow, now the VAE is sold out online. Mac BETTER make this and the thermal mask permanent!!!!!!

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for a product to be back in stock on mac's site????????? I'm literally looking for VATM like every 5-10 min my hubby thinks I'm insane lolol.

FemmeFatale

Quote:
one in gratis, and traded someone else for their's, so that makes 2 in gratis total.

but if you say 9, we can go with that.
whistle.gif

Omg!!! Whoa nelly! Where are you going to store them all? I am cracking up thinking about what your bathroom is going to look like and what someone would think walking into it? OMG you know the show hoarders?!?!

elegant-one

Quote:
sneaky.gif
....... Serously
shockt.gif

um, yeah...I could never do that
greengrin.gif

When I walked into that MAC store last week, I thought dang, I want to have this as a room addition to my house - makeup & all
drools.gif

FemmeFatale

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif
th_roll1.gif

I thought it was a perfume bottle
lol.gif
I was thinkin man she is out of alcohol so she's gonna drink perfume
th_dunno.gif

and yes, I am drinking my Merlot right now (don't read this Tish - I don't want you to puke)

hahahaha!!! yes, I drink perfume! Only Jo Malone though
drools.gif

I love Merlot, I only drink red. I drank too much white wine in college and now the smell makes me gag.

Speaking of gagging, does anyone else see that add on the page for something to do with a "staph infection"? I am going to
throwup.gif
all over my computer!

elegant-one

Quote:
Do ya think anyone will think it strange if I walk in with a blind-fold on?! Though I may start sniffing all the products... *sniff, "oh, that's the pink I'm looking for". Sorry, in an awfully silly mood tonight!

Oh yeah...you know we could sniff out pink anywhere
smiles.gif

My hubby prolly wishes I would wear blinders in any store
lol.gif

are you drinking?
winks.gif

Latest posts