Any ladies wear serious heels [3"+] on a regular basis?

Shimmer

d503f329.jpg

This is a similar pair, without the platform.

Heh, I can't find my other shoe pics.
oh.gif

Shimmer

Ross! They're by Joey, I think. The Guess ones are WAY more comfortable, and feel more sturdy, but...they both have places in my heart.
winks.gif

TISH1124

They have a lot of Joey shoes there...I think I saw those...But they did not look that cute in the store...will be going back...Best shoe you can get for under $20 at Ross

Shimmer

Agreed, though I did find a pair of BCBG for 16.99 once. Long ago.

Psh. TJ Maxx nearly killed me today with their Nine West booties. I had to back away slowly thinking "Christmas presents for the kids Jamie. Not boots. No boots!"

TISH1124

I know...I always do that...then I throw them in layaway and go back and get them the next day because I can't stand it

BubbleWrap

I think it's the shoes. I have a few pairs of heels that are similar heights and the ones that I can wear effortlessly are just nice, supportive heels with a fairly wide heel. I think the wideness puts less pressure on the balls of your feet.

gexton71

For ages women have been wearing high heels to feel taller, skinner and sexier. But for some of us, popping on a pair of brand new stilettos and going out for the night is like foot suicide. Fortunately, there's hope. Here are some of the secrets that most high-heel women aren't willing to share:
1. The most important thing about wearing heels is breaking them in. This doesn't mean putting them on for 5 minutes before you leave. This means really wearing them for hours at a time, and allowing them to mold to your feet. If you try and break in a pair of shoes while you're watching TV, chances are you won't get very far. One of the best tricks is to wear them while you clean the house. Running around and bending down really helps stretch the shoes in all different directions, making the process much faster. Plus, you're at home so you can always take them off if they start to get unbearable. Just try and get in a good 4-5 hours at home before you step outside.