Chanel Spring 2011

Bonitinha

Holy Cow - I just got an amazing gift sent to me from Chanel!!!! I'll upload pics in min.
thud.gif

Ooooh, I want to see!!

elegant-one

It came in a gorgeous heavy white box with the black Chanel then inside a black box with the white Chanel.

It is the most beautiful elegant 12 month stand up calender for each month! Each has an elegant embossed image at the top that stands up off of the top of the calender.
sorry - I didn't have the best lighting today for the pics & got some sideways ;) They are a beautiful heavy weight ivory with silver lettering.

I am SO surprised!!! How fabulous is this!

elegant-one

silly me, I actually cried a bit
girlhaha.gif
it's just such a nice surprise.

maybe its because I complained when their site wouldn't work...or maybe I just spend a lot
angelic.gif

Shypo

Wouldn't it be fab if we all got one? Very cool. Nice classy touch, but I'm not sure it makes up for ordering hassles
supacool.gif
......just sayin'........I'll still be happy if I get one
pompom.gif

elegant-one

Shypo dear - You'll probably get one!

Hergreyness is prolly gonna get the bad girls version
girlhaha.gif
shhhh, don't tell her I said that

Shypo

^^LOL!!! Hers is probably in color and includes a special card with a diva in pink pants........
encore.gif

Shypo

Got mine too!!! But I didn't get my order.......boo. It is apparently being delivered tomorrow........

mrslid

What a lovely and unique gift! I wonder if the counters got some as well and that's the surprise my SA was talking about?

Camnagem

OMG!!! I LOVE the calendar! What a fantastic surprise gift (I hope I get one!).

Thanks for sharing pictures Elegant!
friends.gif

aeroerin

What a gorgeous gift, Elegant! I'm -hopefully- stopping by my Chanel counter tomorrow... maybe they'll have them there as well. I need to swatch Jersey Rose RC anyway.

Shypo

I'm betting they did send some to stores, and that's what will be in mrslid's shipment.......hope you are all able to get one!!

I'm having problems getting this reply posted.....geez, what gives?????????
th_MadWithShortFuse.gif

Ingenue

Thanks ladies for all the compliments! You guys are so sweet!!!!
heart.gif

I LOVE that quint... omg. Everytime I use it I remind myself that I need to get a backup.