EL Fall sneak peak and great article

mac_aiken

After reading this and seeing the images I am actually looking forward to an EL collection release for the first time in awhile.

I have been impressed with some of the changes under Tom Pecheux and it looks like things keep getting better.

http://www.trbusiness.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11412:tom-pecheux-and-estee-lauder-previews-new-season-pure-color-collections-in-paris&catid=8:international&Itemid=13

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'd seen an image of the shadow palette, but nothing else. This looks amazing- so bright and saturated, but still kind of Fall-like. I have to say that I prefer the image that Pecheux came up with for the campaign to the one that was eventually used- I find it more dynamic and more in keeping with the overall colour palette.

Being a huge fan of both purples and vampy colours, I'm going to have to restrain myself...

mac_aiken

I wonder when this will hit counters. EL is usually one of the first with their collections every season.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I wonder when this will hit counters. EL is usually one of the first with their collections every season.
I seem to recall that's true up here, too. They had Modern Mercury out way before any of the others had their seasonal collections in place. I do hope that there is a sort of gradual release from a lot of these brands.
My wallet wouldn't be able to handle it if they all came out at once.

With this one, I can seriously see myself buying pretty much anything (or everything...
angelic.gif
). I'll need to see swatches or try everything out myself.

User38

highly recc the ls, the glosses and the punky el... I am wearing the Caotic currant gloss a lot now
hatsoff.gif

Dominique33

It looks pretty ! The summer collection is not bad, this one is even better. The eyeshadow palette is amazing !
Thank you for posting.

Shypo

Oh, I am so excited for the new gelee shadows!!! And the lipsticks sound terrific, but I hope they've lost some of that fig taste/smell - it really puts me off.

I love his artistry!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Oh, I am so excited for the new gelee shadows!!! And the lipsticks sound terrific, but I hope they've lost some of that fig taste/smell - it really puts me off.

I love his artistry!
I'm not a fan of the smell either, Shypo. I think it's partly because fruity scents in general tend to turn a bit rancid on me. I put up with it, because I really like the EL colours I have. Bitten Fig is one of my favourite reds ever.

Anneri

Oh Gawd yes, don't get me started on that artificial fig smell!

Anyways, British Beauty Blogger has some awesome pics of the new Gelee e/s and some other items!
I recently got the palette from the summer collex- gorgeous - and am looking forward to the fall collex!

http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2012/07/estee-lauder-pure-color-vivid-shine-new.html

http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2012/07/estee-lauder-new-pure-color-swatches.html

I want the reddish-golden polish for sure!

If they would just change that tacky gold packaging...

Dominique33

The eyeshadow palette is really beautiful.
Thanks for posting, Tom Pécheux did a good work on this collection, which is not always the case.
I was told Fall collections here would arrive in August, EL is to be launched mid august for Europe, at least part of the collection.

mac_aiken

I have the summer palette and it is AMAZING! Can't wait to get the fall palette.

US ladies, Nordstrom has this collection available now.

MRV

I'm def going to get some of the e/s. Beautiful colours! I have to start stalking the EL counter.

mac_aiken

Some more fun pics of things to come (not my blog): http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2012/07/estee-lauder-new-pure-color-swatches.html

AniBEE

I love the formula of the Gelee Powder Eyeshadows but I'll hold off as prefer to get the palettes rather then the singles at this price point liek the on from Violet Underground Fall (but I'm not a fan of purple). ;) The Teal look gorgeous.