EL Fall sneak peak and great article

Icecaramellatte

Heres my swatches of a few of the LE gelee shadows. The Magenta and Green are my fav
eyelove.gif
These are swatched wet.

L-R Magenta, Pop Pistachio, Electric Orchid, Ultra Marine
Must have Pop Pistachio! Are you wearing it in your avatar? Maybe I can skip the purple Mac Electric Cool shadow. This one looks similar.

AniBEE

Err ... wasn't going to get singles but Ultra Marine is the type of blue I like (leans a bit green). I think an online order is in order know.

MACina

The Color Vivid Shine Collection is now available at the german EL online store and,if you believe it or not,there are only 4 (!!!!) eyeshadows
icon_eek.gif

Cyber Pink,Cyber Gold,Cyber Teal and Cyber Ruby!!!

Not even one of the super pretty colors
weeping.gif

And of course no Gunmetal lipstick!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Temptalia just posted a review of the palette:

http://www.temptalia.com/estee-lauder-violet-underground-eyeshadow-palette-review-photos-swatches

I have to say, I always sit up and take note when a blogger who sees as many beauty products as she must calls something the best palette she's seen in years...

mac_aiken

Only certain Macy's will get it (don't know which ones). I posted about it earlier.
Temptalia just posted a review of the palette:

http://www.temptalia.com/estee-lauder-violet-underground-eyeshadow-palette-review-photos-swatches

I have to say, I always sit up and take note when a blogger who sees as many beauty products as she must calls something the best palette she's seen in years...

MACina

I wonder if the magenta e/s in the palette is close to the Magenta e/s from the Color Vivid Shine Collection.

mac_aiken.....do you happen to have both and can compare them?

Only certain Macy's will get it (don't know which ones). I posted about it earlier.
Agreed. BTW I broke down and got the Magenta e/s and Dressed to Kill n/p last week. Both are gorgeous.

AniBEE

I think the would be pretty darn close. Probably only a hair off in tone considering that magenta is a hard shade to get in pigment so they probably use the same base tone. But I get the feeling that Magenta is going to be cool toned from other swatches I've seen. ^_^

I was a good girl an only got Ultra Marine and Cyber Pink in my order. Free shipping will actually show up on Monday for me as the distribution warehouse is in the GTA.

MACina

Thank you very much!

That would be great because the magenta e/s is the only e/s I would get the palette for.But now I will try to get the Magenta e/s from the CVS Collection.

I think the would be pretty darn close. Probably only a hair off in tone considering that Magenta is a hard shade to get in pigment so they probably use the same base tone. ^_^

singer82

Only certain Macy's will get it (don't know which ones). I posted about it earlier. [COLOR=0000FF]Agreed. BTW I broke down and got the Magenta e/s and Dressed to Kill n/p last week. Both are gorgeous.[/COLOR]
I meant macys online actually :)

Icecaramellatte

I just found it on the Bloomingdale's site. I have been checking this site for it fairly often as I was looking for the gloss but I ended up finding it at Nordies after all.

singer82

Im so irritated. I tried calling about if it will be available online at macys of course they didn't know. I tried emailing but they don'thave a choice just to ask a question. Anyone know where i can find out?

mac_aiken

I do have both and they are not really alike. The single seems to have a bit of duochrome and is a bit brighter. Both are beautiful though!
I wonder if the magenta e/s in the palette is close to the Magenta e/s from the Color Vivid Shine Collection.

mac_aiken.....do you happen to have both and can compare them?

mac_aiken

Given it's limited availability in their stores they may not carry it online.
Im so irritated. I tried calling about if it will be available online at macys of course they didn't know. I tried emailing but they don'thave a choice just to ask a question. Anyone know where i can find out?

MACina

Thank you mac_aiken!

That is good to know because I will definitely try to get the single then.Duochrome + brighter sounds perfect
bigheart.gif

I do have both and they are not really alike. The single seems to have a bit of duochrome and is a bit brighter. Both are beautiful though!

AniBEE

You know you pale when Ultra Marine look like a darker richer peacock blue on your skin. lol
http://www.warpaintandunicorns.com/2012/08/estee-lauder-pure-color-gelee-powder.html

Shypo

The palette is so gorgeous!! I love the texture of these shadows and am so happy to see that Pecheux has turned things around for this brand. I also had to have the gloss.......
th_crazy.gif

Fiberluver

My sister picked up the e/s palette and Chaotic Currant l/g.

I picked up the Violet Crush l/s but I'm going to go back for the Rebellious Violet l/g.

This lippie is gorgeous!

It may kick my lemming for hot pink lippies to the curb!