EL Fall sneak peak and great article

MRV

We finally got this collection on Saturday. I went to check out the single e/s (all 4 of them!) and came out with Violet Crush!
heart.gif

I was like
pretty.gif
pretty.gif
pretty.gif
pretty.gif
pretty.gif
pretty.gif
all day!

And today too! It's the ultimate purple for me: enough pink and especially enough blue.

MRV

Forgot to ask: those of you who have the gel e/s - do you think they are comparable to EDES? Do you recommend them?

Fiberluver

We finally got this collection on Saturday. I went to check out the single e/s (all 4 of them!) and came out with Violet Crush!
heart.gif

I was like
pretty.gif
pretty.gif
pretty.gif
pretty.gif
pretty.gif
pretty.gif
all day!

And today too! It's the ultimate purple for me: enough pink and especially enough blue.
Yeah, Me too!

My sister has a blog & we are going to post this lippie on it.

We are so crazy - I told her since I didn't want to use my l/s yet, we would go back to the mall & swatch it & post swatch on blog.

SAD!

Violet Crush is so pretty I don't want to spoil the l/s by using it yet!

Here are our arm swatches of both l/e lippies ? l/g:

Of course they are much more richer and pigmented than these iPod touch photos show.

These were taken indoors @ EL counter under store lighting.

singer82

Could someone cp the palette and violet crush lipstick? The only way for me to pay is through paypal right now and none of the sites use Paypal. It would mean so much. I just can't get my mind away from them! :(

singer82

Thanks to Ohsojaded for doing a cp for me! You are amazing! Can't wait to get the eye palette n lipstick :eyelove:

OhSoJaded

Thanks to Ohsojaded for doing a cp for me! You are amazing! Can't wait to get the eye palette n lipstick
eyelove.gif
You're welcome. I got an additional one to give as a gift but loved it so much, I opened the palette up and used it on myself! Oops! Haha, I'll have to go back and buy one more, b/c I know my cousin will LOVE this!

Don't forget to send me the shipping info!

singer82

[COLOR=9933FF]You're welcome. I got an additional one to give as a gift but loved it so much, I opened the palette up and used it on myself! Oops! Haha, I'll have to go back and buy one more, b/c I know my cousin will LOVE this! [/COLOR] [COLOR=9933FF]Don't forget to send me the shipping info! [/COLOR]
Lol that's awesome! Doing it right now :)

tats

I got Violet Underground palette and it's amazing :) I like the fact there are neutral colours as well as bright ones.. I got compliment on makeup when I wore these eyeshadows.. I love this palette))