Flat Iron Recommendations/Questions - post all here

jazmatazz

Re: Flat Iron Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
After reading most of the reviews here I opted for a Sedu and I love it! No more q-tip head!

Question though: is the flat iron supposed to come with a storage pouch? Says so in the instruction booklet.

Haha I didn't see your reply until I already posted mine. I don't have a storage pouch from Sedu, but I did purchase mine a few years ago. Glad to hear you like it! It's really a quality product. I remember being so apprehensive about buying it because it was pricey but it has been well worth it.
smiles.gif

libra276

I have a 1" Solia iron I got from folica.com for $80 and I LOVEEE it. It's my third one (fried the first one in Europe, left the second one at a hotel) and it gets hotter than the CHI, is much sturdier, and you can use it on damp hair. <3

kittykit

I recently bought a Remington Shine Therapy, it's my second flat iron. My first one was a Vidal Sassoon. I love my Remington. I use it almost everyday. My hair is medium length and it takes me 5 mins to flat iron it.

pam1187

Hair Straightener Help

What is the best one? I dont care the price..

I got the Chi Turbo 2 inches and I actually hated it..my 30 dollar one works better on my hair. I have thick hair and I think it might have been just the temperature doesnt go high enough for my hair. Anyway let me know ur recommendation

purrtykitty

Re: Hair Straightener Help

I've been using a Sedu Revolution and I absolutely love it. It has a temperature control dial.

LMD84

i'm a ghd lover! have had a few different versions over the past few years and compared to other brands of straighteners, these are the only ones that keep my hair straight all day long!

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam1187
do you know what temperate the ghd goes up to

I'm going to have to agree with the others and say go with the ghd

as for the temp setting? I really don't know there is none I don't really know how it works to find the heat setting, but it works fine on my hair most of the time (fine hair but alot of it) and I tend to wash my hair once every 2 days and I find I don't need to re-do it again the next day only brush it out

hope that helps you with it

you can get the flat irons at alot of places ask to see the iron to make sure its real.. I got mine at sephora (I would personally wait a few months until they have friends and family but thats just me)

Suzye829

I currently have a Futura Standard Hair Straightener, which comes with a removeable comb piece. It's fast and I get great results everytime. Even when I try to curl my hair with it (it's about 2 inches wide), it gives me some nice beach curls. I would recommend this to all my friends. But finding it may be the hard part.

Susanne

Re: Best CHEAP Flat Iron and Heat Protectants

Got 2b Guardian Angel is great! I also love 02 Satinwear lotion by Redken.

LMD84

Re: Which is the best ghd straightener?

iagree.gif
with susanne. that is the one i have and because it has slightly rounded edges it makes it good for curling. however i also had an original ghd and that was my ultimate favourite because it didn't snag my hair at all whereas the newer one does - but only a little.

pam1187

Where can I buy a GHD online? I dont wanna buy it on Amazon or Ebay bcuz they sell fakes sometimes..

na294

What country are you in? For UK you can use HGHair. In France I know I can buy it direct from them on their site.