I miss FOTDs by...

aziajs

There are so many people who don't come on anymore, or if they do they don't post. I really liked OliveButtercup's FOTDs but she hasn't posted in forever. I know alot of people miss Son_Risa's FOTDs.

Katura

Agreed...there are a bunch of Specktrettes that are MIA...and theres been a few topics started about it. Hopefully they are doing well with whatever they are keeping themselves busy with though!

MsCuppyCakes

I contacted prfynstmami and thanked her for posting again. She is by far my favorite, I have a few. I've really learned a lot from the ladies on specktra.

GreekChick

She doesn't do FOTD's but has anyone heard from Hawkeye (former youbeabitch)? She used to post on more than a regular basis up until a month ago.

aquarius11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
She doesn't do FOTD's but has anyone heard from Hawkeye (former youbeabitch)? She used to post on more than a regular basis up until a month ago.

OMG! I was just thinking about her, too! She's the resident Star Trek fanatic! I always enjoyed her posts and she seems to be such a sweet, caring person. I miss her! Come back Hawkeye!

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
What about Ladylocks I miss her posts she's so freakin talented!

I pm-ed her to let her know we missed her about a week ago. she said she'll be back in touch in a bit.
cheerleader.gif

coachkitten

There was a girl on here with the name Bowker (I think) that did a great brow tutorial. She also had some good FOTDs but I have not seen her here for a long time.

Bernadette

I miss Son Risa's. Also, I don't know what her specktra s/n was but I believe her name was Hayley, she always did really shimmery, amazing looks!

blueyedlady87

I basically *lived* for SonRisa and Jude 's FOTDs. SO gorgeous, so inspirational. wonder whatever happened to them two.
ssad.gif

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
What about Ladylocks I miss her posts she's so freakin talented!

Wow, I'm totally flattered to hear that! Sorry I've been MIA, i've been busy with school, work, family, pregnancy so it's been kinda hard to get on Specktra these days. After reading this, I will definitely make more of an effort =)

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LadyLocks~
Wow, I'm totally flattered to hear that! Sorry I've been MIA, i've been busy with school, work, family, pregnancy so it's been kinda hard to get on Specktra these days. After reading this, I will definitely make more of an effort =)

in your time. we'll be here =) i know how hard each of those things can be, let alone together!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrsvindieselx
what about MACVirgin..i havent seen her in forever
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

I loved her FOTDs!

I also miss Ashley_v85. I have not seen her for awhile either.
ssad.gif

sexypuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrsvindieselx
what about MACVirgin..i havent seen her in forever
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

I hope she is ok.